Deloitte Expands Digital Service Delivery Platform for Government with Multi Cloud Capabilities has been saved
Deloitte Expands Digital Service Delivery Platform for Government with Multi Cloud Capabilities
State, local and federal agencies can gain flexibility, scalability and enhanced security from multiple cloud providers while still operating through a unified system, platform and strategy.
ARLINGTON, Va., Feb. 02, 2022 — Deloitte today announced an expansion of its digital service delivery platform to help government agencies gain tailored benefits from cloud transformation and successfully navigate multi-cloud challenges.
Deloitte’s expanded multi-cloud digital service delivery platform for government includes:
- A scalable and comprehensive strategy developed to meet the specific needs of individual government agencies.
- The ability to implement portable and interoperable multi-cloud environments with custom service offerings and capabilities.
- Security services from Deloitte’s extensive cybersecurity practice to strengthen cloud architecture, proactively protect critical data and swiftly respond to adverse incidents.
- Application management on a unified digital-centric platform to help government agencies operate different cloud providers.
- Managing and hosting services across multiple cloud providers to help government agencies increase the speed of multi-cloud adoption and improve the efficiency of multi-cloud environments.
- Organization and workforce readiness training to help government agencies rethink their operating models and build the skills and capabilities necessary to manage multi-cloud environments.
"Government agencies increasingly rely on several different cloud providers to manage mission-critical data, applications and services — without the interoperability they need to effectively oversee these disparate platforms and address numerous regulatory, compliance, risk and security concerns," said Thomas Beck, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. "Our team has the cross-disciplinary experience and capabilities to design, implement and operate multi-cloud environments at scale across government."
Deloitte’s government and public services practice has already successfully implemented multi-cloud solutions for clients across the country.
"Multi-cloud is not a destination, it’s a journey," said Kevin Gilbertson, chief information officer, state of Montana. "An organization should be able to select what’s best for the business while having the ability to move data and not get locked in."
"We have to give our agencies options when it comes to migrating to the cloud," said Amanda Crawford, chief information officer, state of Texas. "The ability to choose, combined with clearly communicating the value proposition, is helping to drive adoption."
"Deloitte helps government agencies at every level design, implement and operate holistic multi-cloud environments to meet their mission objectives," said Meghan Sullivan, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP. "Our end-to-end services can help government leaders design and implement a multi-cloud solution designed to meet the varied needs of their stakeholders."
Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax and advisory services to many of the world’s most admired brands, including nearly 90% of the Fortune 500® and more than 7,000 private companies. Our people come together for the greater good and work across the industry sectors that drive and shape today’s marketplace — delivering measurable and lasting results that help reinforce public trust in our capital markets, inspire clients to see challenges as opportunities to transform and thrive, and help lead the way toward a stronger economy and a healthier society. Deloitte is proud to be part of the largest global professional services network serving our clients in the markets that are most important to them. Building on more than 175 years of service, our network of member firms spans more than 150 countries and territories. Learn how Deloitte’s more than 345,000 people worldwide connect for impact at www.deloitte.com.
The pandemic has accelerated public sector cloud adoption. But it has also shifted how those organizations use the cloud—using cloud’s scalability, flexibility, and shareability to revolutionize services. How can they keep up the momentum?