Deloitte Digital enhances patient engagement digital capabilities–press release | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte Digital enhances patient engagement digital capabilities
San Francisco, Oct. 4, 2016—Deloitte Digital today announced the release of Patient Connect™ 3.0 with enhanced capabilities from ConvergeHEALTH—a Salesforce Fullforce Solution for patient engagement for life sciences companies. The enhancements are designed to provide advanced patient journey management,
In this age of the customer,
“These new capabilities illustrate Deloitte Digital’s continued dedication to bridging the digital gap in the
New enhancements include:
● Multi-Channel Patient Engagement: Provides consistent, high-touch interactions across channels (e.g., companion app, portal, text and chat).
● Care Network Collaboration: Enables and effectively supports care coordination across health care providers and other care team members.
● Cloud-based, Scalable Platform: Is built on Salesforce Health Cloud, the solution provides a highly scalable platform, using
● Contact Center: Provides interactive agent console, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) capabilities through Five9, a cloud contact center software provider.
● Pre-built Integrations: Employs pre-built integrations with MDM, patient data, adverse events, fax, SMS and content management.
● Wearables and Med Devices: Captures and leverages device and biosensor data from patients.
The Patient Connect platform is designed to allow life sciences companies to connect with patients and deliver better results. Additional potential benefits include:
● Accelerated Access: Improves patient access to therapy and provides high-touch, consistent patient interactions across shared business processes and therapeutic programs.
● Improved Adherence: Leverages tools to engage and educate patients; acts proactively to help ensure product, therapy and care plan adherence, reducing discontinuation.
● Informed Patient Insights: Increases insights into patient treatment and interactions to demonstrate value to health plans and improve drug efficacy.
● Healthcare Provider Partnerships: Provides value to health care providers and partnerships through shared patient insights and a platform for care team collaboration; facilitates interactions between health care providers and patients.
“This latest release is another example of Deloitte’s ongoing commitment to improving outcomes and enhancing the value of patient care,” said Greg Reh, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and U.S. and global life sciences leader. “Understanding that health care is shifting to a model that relies on measurable outcomes and value, we continue to enable our clients to determine the best path forward using services from Deloitte Digital and products like Patient Connect from ConvergeHEALTH.”
"Patient Connect differentiates itself from other patient engagement offerings by delivering client solutions that are supported by Deloitte Digital innovation and powered by the development acumen of ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte,” said Doug
“Deloitte Digital’s Patient Connect™ 3.0 from ConvergeHEALTH will help life sciences companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways,” said Kori O’Brien, senior vice president, Partner Marketing & Solutions, Salesforce. “By working closely with Deloitte Digital, a Salesforce Fullforce Solution Partner, we help our customers benefit from our proven industry expertise with Salesforce’s Customer Success Platform.”
“The pharmaceutical industry is evolving at a rapid pace with an increasingly high level of personalized engagement between patients and contact center agents required to support positive patient outcomes,” said Mike Burkland, president and CEO, Five9. “We are thrilled to work with Deloitte to offer this innovative solution that delivers valuable patient data which better informs the contact center agent so they can deliver the best possible experience for those patients.”
For more information on Patient Connect
Salesforce Fullforce Solutions
Salesforce Fullforce Solutions are systems integrator or consulting partner offerings recognized for their specialization in priority Salesforce industries and other key solution areas. Fullforce Solution partners have demonstrated proven expertise and customer success, and receive Salesforce go-to-market support, executive sponsorship and guidance as part of the Salesforce Partner Program.
Deloitte’s Global Alliance with Salesforce
Deloitte’s alliance with Salesforce enables Deloitte to meet the emerging needs of its clients by providing multinational and international companies with social and mobile cloud computing technologies. Global Salesforce delivery capabilities are available through the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited network of member firms, including practices in more than 20 countries. To learn more, visit www.deloitte.com/salesforce.
About ConvergeHEALTH by Deloitte
ConvergeHEALTH brings powerful, demonstrated analytics platforms and data models. We use advanced proprietary and open source analytics, content and benchmarks through collaboration with industry leaders and deep experiences from Deloitte's Life Sciences and Health Care consulting practice to help our clients survive and thrive in the new paradigm of value-based, personalized medicine. For more information, visit www.converge-health.com.
About Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital has created a new model for a new age: the creative digital consultancy. That means combining leading digital and creative capabilities with deep industry knowledge and versatile technology experience to help transform our clients' businesses. With Deloitte Digital's end-to-end offerings, we can help clients imagine bigger and bring their ambitions to life. Let us show you how.
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating approximately 3 billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses reliable, secure, compliant and scalable cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results. For more information visit www.five9.com.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” and “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP. Please see http://www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.