Deloitte Digital taps into salesforce ecosystem for enhancements to CloudMix 4.0 — Press release | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte Digital taps into salesforce ecosystem for enhancements to CloudMix 4.0
Enhancements help companies transform their business by delivering a cohesive and connected cloud experience.
San Fransisco, October 6, 2016—Deloitte Digital announced new features to the 4.0 version of its CloudMix pre-configured, pre-integrated services solution. This includes expanded integration across Salesforce Service Cloud, CloudCraze for eCommerce, and Partner Relationship Management (PRM). CloudMix is designed to tie together cloud technology providers, including Salesforce and others, to offer businesses one coordinated cloud ecosystem. The new capabilities signify Deloitte Digital's continued investment in its alliance with Salesforce and to enhance its own portfolio of cloud-based digital business offerings.
We are seeing a demand from clients for wall-to-wall cloud solutions that can enable their digital transformation with pre-enabled, pre-integrated, customer and partner interaction tools. These new enhancements meet our clients’ needs through a tweet-to-cash offering that includes cloud-based, e-commerce capabilities.
- Alex Sasieta, managing director, customer transformation and CRM, Deloitte Consulting LLP
CloudMix is a services solution that is designed to deliver full visibility across both the front and back office–from marketing to sales, order management, finance, and customer service–simplifying the process that surrounds running a business supported by multiple cloud applications.
- Pre-configured industry capabilities on cloud solutions such as:
- Salesforce Service Cloud with extended knowledge crawler and dual-monitor service console
- NetSuite with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and financials
- Apttus for product configuration and pricing
- CloudCraze integrated on the Salesforce platform, delivering a highly configurable and easily extendable application for enhanced customer experience
- Prepackaged cloud integrations with MuleSoft across leading cloud application providers
- Cloud-to-on-premise integration with legacy ERP platforms
- Industry-tailored business processes and capabilities, including tweet-to-cash, customer service, and PRM to help partners accelerate sales and enhance collaboration
- Agile implementation approach for a rapid deployment
The CloudMix services solution is designed to reduce the challenges associated with operating a business in the cloud to allow for:
- Companies to experience a reduced cost of ownership and a seamless end-to-end-user experience
- Businesses to customize based on needs across core industry applications and creating its own CloudMix
- Fast deployment within industry standards as a result of Deloitte’s implementation experience
"With CloudMix, Deloitte Digital demonstrates its deep industry knowledge with digital and creative capabilities to help companies transform their businesses, offering up a more connected customer experience,” said Neeracha Taychakhoonavudh, SVP partner programs and marketing, Salesforce. “As Deloitte Digital continues to drive digital transformation across an organization, we’re pleased that Salesforce is at the core, and we’re excited to see the ongoing value programs like CloudMix create for our mutual customers.”
For more information on CloudMix visit the Deloitte Digital booth at Dreamforce Oct. 4-7, 2016. Join Deloitte Digital for a presentation on the future of the cloud ecosystem with MuleSoft, CloudCraze and others at Dreamforce on Thursday, Oct. 6 at 10 a.m. PDT. Additional details available on the CloudMix website.
Deloitte’s Global Alliance with Salesforce
Deloitte’s alliance with Salesforce enables Deloitte to meet the emerging needs of its clients by providing multinational and international companies with social and mobile cloud computing technologies. Global Salesforce delivery capabilities are available through the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited network of member firms, including practices in more than 30 countries. To learn more, visit Salesforce.
About Deloitte Digital
Deloitte Digital has created a new model for a new age: the creative digital consultancy. That means combining leading digital and creative capabilities with deep industry knowledge and versatile technology experience to help transform our clients' businesses. With Deloitte Digital's end-to-end offerings, we can help clients imagine bigger and bring their ambitions to life. Let us show you how.
Salesforce, Salesforce Service Cloud and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.