Deloitte Digital wins platform partner innovation award at Dreamforce 2014
Deloitte Digital recognized for outstanding contribution toward customer success in third annual salesforce.com partner innovation awards.
San Francisco, October 13, 2014 — Deloitte Digital today announced it has been named the recipient of the salesforce.com partner innovation award for outstanding contribution toward customer success with the Salesforce1 Platform. In receiving this award, Deloitte Digital was recognized for its work with a premier multinational mass media corporation. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2014, the world's largest enterprise software event. Deloitte Digital and Salesforce helped transform the way the media company managed their international film business by improving real-time visibility into release cost estimates and box office revenues, along with cross-functional film release planning. Deloitte Digital's solution built on the Salesforce1 Platform eliminated business disruptions associated with legacy application functionality and reduced reporting times.
Connecting with Customers, Partners and Employees to Thrive in Today's Connected World
The Salesforce1 Platform is a cloud application development platform for building next generation customer-facing and employee-facing apps. The solution consolidated multiple application instances and databases to a single Force.com instance – part of the Salesforce1 Platform. As a result the client significantly reduced costs by retiring several legacy systems into a single sales, marketing and finance planning application.
Comments on the News
- "We are delighted to receive this award," said Mark Lush, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and project leader, Deloitte Digital. "We continue to enhance our industry offerings and extend them globally, as we help our clients connect, collaborate and extend business opportunities through the Salesforce cloud."
- "Deloitte Digital is transforming industries with innovative apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform," said Scott Holden, vice president, platform marketing, salesforce.com. "Deloitte Digital was the first Salesforce partner to launch four certified FullForce solutions and together we are helping our joint customers accelerate their business goals."
- Become a fan of salesforce.com on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow @salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Learn more: www.deloittedigital.com
- Follow Deloitte Digital on Twitter: @DeloitteDigi_US or @DeloitteDigital
About Deloitte Digital
From strategy to delivery, Deloitte Digital combines cutting-edge creative with trusted business and technology experience to define and deliver digital solutions. Deloitte Digital creates digital experiences for the connected enterprise. From B2B, B2C, or B2E, Deloitte Digital delivers strategy, mobile, social, web, cloud and digital content management solutions that can help strengthen clients' brands and evolve their businesses. For more information, please visit www.deloittedigital.com. Follow us on Twitter @DeloitteDigi_US or @DeloitteDigital.
Deloitte's Salesforce.com Global Alliance
Deloitte's alliance with salesforce.com helps Deloitte Digital meet the emerging needs of its clients by providing multinational and international companies with social and mobile cloud computing technologies. Global salesforce.com delivery capability is available through the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited network of member firms, including practices in more than 20 countries.
From first contact to final delivery, our global teams are equipped to use salesforce.com's social, CRM, mobile technologies to improve the way your customers work, play and communicate. Visit us at Dreamforce booth N1501 or www.deloitte.com/salesforce.
Salesforce, Salesforce1 and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.