Deloitte and IBM has been saved
Deloitte and IBM
Designing a pathway to digital dominance
Many companies are shifting their technology infrastructures in fundamental ways—whether they’re actively pursuing innovation or letting evolution take its course. Digital transformation is the default mode, spurred by advances in AI, blockchain, cognitive, cloud computing, machine learning, and more. And it’s changing organizations in ways that will have significant impact for years to come.
Deloitte and IBM are at the forefront of this innovation. Drawing on a relationship that has spanned more than 20 years, we combine technology leadership, hands-on business experience, and industry knowledge to help capitalize on the benefits that going digital presents. In today’s evolving environment, we’re distinctly prepared to lead the way—together.
Where we focus
Bringing it to life
We use insights from our hands-on work to guide our recommendations. We help set up the right infrastructure and connect systems so you can bring the promises of digital solutions to life.
We supported development of HealthInteractive™, which helps states meet federal Medicaid Enterprise System guidelines by enabling quick and efficient responses to the needs of citizens. Deloitte is helping several states implement the industry-leading solution, built on IBM Cloud, to increase agility, security, and performance of Medicaid services. Check out the IBM Business Partners blog to learn more.
We’re combining the joint capabilities of IBM Cloud and Red Hat OpenShift to bring the possibilities of AI-powered, hybrid cloud solutions to life. We can help you innovate with the cloud—and keep your mainframe, too.
We created an asset tracking solution to enhance the value of what IBM Maximo offers. We also developed Maxwell, a Maximo Voice Assistant, and an automated drone asset management inspection solution. We can help you customize Maximo so you can connect and protect what matters.
We continually explore how to achieve the most value from IBM Systems. Read about our varied technical findings and solutions:
- Addressing state agency needs for modernized child support calculators
- Blockchain powered by IBM LinuxONE™
- Blockchain and IoT: Using cutting-edge technologies for wastewater management
- Business innovation driven by IBM LinuxONE III
- FlyWays: Using cutting edge technologies and crowdsourcing of data in aviation
- IBM Flash Storage and Software Defined Storage
- IBM modernization reference architecture: A technical perspective
- Mainframe agility: A Deloitte DevOps experience
- Mainframe modernization with APIs: How Deloitte and IBM solutions can help make it happen
- Rev up your business rules engine and make the most of application modernization
- Unleashing the potential of containerized solutions using IBM Spectrum Scale and Protect Plus
We can help CMOs and CISOs untangle the business of identity by combining engagement and IBM Security technologies with Deloitte’s advisory and implementation capabilities.
We used the IBM® Planning Analytics platform to create BudgetSync, a solution that combines the planning, budgeting, and execution-tracking stages of budgeting into one cohesive, flexible system. Check out our radio program about the business needs that drove the solution’s development.
We can help you harness the exponential power of AI, no matter where you are on your journey. Our offerings support data with precision, analytics with insights, automation with intelligence, and AI with ethics.
Making an impact
The Deloitte and IBM ecosystem
In the news
Press releases and related content