2018 Extended Enterprise Risk Summit insights
Mitigate risk. Reduce financial leakage. Accelerate performance.
In today’s increasingly connected and globalized marketplace, how can organizations more effectively—and strategically—manage the risks that come from partnering with third parties?
- Strategically manage third party risks
- C-suite leaders on the future of third party management
- Dig deeper
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Strategically manage third-party risks
During Deloitte's 2018 Extended Enterprise Risk Summit, attendees gained perspectives from c-suite executives and third-party management leaders across multiple industries. Through plenary sessions, panels, and interactive breakout sessions, speakers imparted new perspectives to help leaders:
- Assess exposures across their organization
- Implement practical solutions for elevating relationships with business partners and customers
- Improve business performance through risk management
Stay tuned for our related insights from the Summit.
C-suite leaders on the future of third party management
The extended enterprise is a complex, interconnected web of behavior and values that can impact your organization’s reputation. Leading industry executives provide insights into third-party management and the solutions they have utilized to manage risk.
- Christopher Begy, chief executive officer and US country head, BMO Financial Corporation
- Daryl Brewster, chief executive officer, CECP: The CEO Force for Good
- Susan Brye, director, third-party risk management, T-Mobile US
- Thomas Cosgrove, global head of strategy – compliance and supply, Dun & Bradstreet
- Daniel Crease, global head of third-party management, HSBC
- Deb DeHaas, vice chairman
andnational managing partner, Center for Board Effectiveness, Deloitte LLP
- Suzanne Denton, former director of enterprise operations and technology, Citigroup
- Maria Filipakis, former NYS DFS executive deputy superintendent, Capital Markets Division
- Adam Fletcher, chief information security officer, The Blackstone Group
- Marie Fortier, manager, External Recovery Program, HP
- Justin Goodyear, counsel, WilmerHale
Harttung, head standards and third-party risk management, Novartis
- Fred Knelp, founder and chief executive officer, CyberGRX
- Ellen Lafferty, senior vice president and US head of anti-bribery and corruption, HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Marshall Miller, partner of counsel at Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz; former deputy assistant attorney general,
criminaldivision of the Department of Justice
- Matthew Queler, principal, Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
- Mark Reiss, former executive, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Hillary Rosenberg, managing director and global head of anti-bribery and corruption, Standard Charter Bank
- Dave Wilson, independent senior advisor, Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
- Extended enterprise risk management surveys
- The flip side: Exploring the positive side of risk
- Managing third-party risks to create and protect
- Extended enterprise risk
managment: Driving performance through the third-party eco-system