Deloitte at Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress 2018 has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte at Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress 2018
Providing industry insights and leading practices in life sciences compliance on April 23 - 25, 2018 in Washington, DC
Join Deloitte and more than 500 industry leaders at Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress (PCC) 2018, the industry’s annual conference for compliance excellence. As a bronze sponsor, Deloitte is proud to support the exchange of ideas and practices for compliance in the life sciences industry.
- Deloitte at PCC 2018
- Our speaking sessions at-a-glance
- Session details
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Deloitte at PCC 2018
At PCC 2018, Deloitte will be an integral part of the ongoing dialogue on how life sciences organizations can transform their businesses. We’ll share insights from our experience serving the life sciences industry, explore the compliance and risk issues that are both driving and enabling change, and discuss real-world approaches to help you manage the disruption facing the life sciences industry.
Visit us at booth #15
Stop by the Deloitte booth #15 to connect with our Life Sciences Advisory professionals and discuss the challenges on the horizon for your organization.
April 23-25, 2018
1150 22nd Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Visit us at booth #15Register
Our speaking sessions at-a-glance
PCC Prelude | Personal Development Summit: Women's Executive Leadership Forum
Monday, April 23, 2018 | 3:00—5:00 p.m. ET
High-touch networking and learning summit tailored to senior-level women executives within the life sciences community. This collective insight of C-suite leaders in compliance illustrates how women in all facets of bio/pharma are climbing the leadership ladder and redefining career path and empowerment.
- Hear and share real-life examples of women spearheading compliance and the challenges surpassed to shatter the glass ceiling
- Assess the critical qualities and attributes of compliance champions
- Proactively prepare for the unexpected by having an action plan in place
- Discuss the impact of mentors and roles models within the compliance field and converse on how to find one and become one
Luminary address: Politics impacting pharma—Navigating the future of our healthcare industry
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | 8:15—8:45 a.m. ET
- Geopolitical hot topics—Implications to doing business in the healthcare industry
- State of 'repeal and replace'—How is industry addressing drug development, pricing, and PAPs
- The power of a hashtag—Discuss the increasing impact of societal change on company culture
Master Class Series one: Session A | Drug pricing transparency and reimbursement
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | 1:30—2:15 p.m. ET
- Uncover new developments in state transparency and disclosure legislation
- Hear about new state laws enacted to date, including SB 17
- Discuss what the compliance teams need to know about pricing transparency
- Highlight pricing trends in generic, branded, and specialty drugs
- Lessons from industry legal challenges and pending litigation
Closing keynote: Critical Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and enforcement learnings—Zero-in on emerging trends to elevate compliance safeguards
Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | 4:35—5:10 p.m. ET
- Navigate recent CIAs to uncover new trends and developments on the Office of the Inspector General's (OIG) radar
- Discuss new impending lawsuits that will drive more CIAs
- Benchmark against recent CIA data to align your compliance program with the OIG's current thinking and expectations for an effective compliance program
- Utilize risk assessments to proactively identify potential vulnerabilities and how to address them
- Apply key learnings to continuously improve your corporate compliance program
Concurrent content stream #3: Clinical research and R&D compliance | Shifting focus—Ramp up resources for clinical and R&D oversight to ensure compliance
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 | 10:45—11:25 a.m.
- Shift internal gears to focus on R&D and compliance issues recently cited in CIAs
- Identify key areas that require compliance monitoring and oversight
- Discuss leading strategies for collaborating with clinical counterparts
- Discuss CRO interactions in R&D
- Analyze the intersection between compliance, quality and safety
Concurrent content stream #1: Promotional compliance | Ensure compliant pre-approval product communications
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 | 12:05—12:35 p.m. ET
- Gain industry insight on FDA Guidance regarding communication between pharma and payers
- Discuss how best to structure pre-approval conversations with payers and the proper language featured in the materials
- Enhance monitoring efforts of payer/pharma interactions—Who's talking to whom?
Concurrent content stream #6: Auditing, Monitoring and Data Analytics | Monitoring Auditing and Monitoring Programs
Wednesday, April 25, 2018 | 12:15—12:45 p.m. ET
The future compliance landscape depends on modernizing compliance auditing and monitoring programs through the use of technology and focus on efficiency and value creation to transform how compliance is viewed.
- Automate the risk assessment process that drives the development of the annual auditing and monitoring plans
- Apply robotic process automation to help more effectively deploy resources in your monitoring program
- Layer in machine learning, pattern recognition, and natural language processing to help detect potential risk