Join us at CBI’s Accounting & Reporting Congress
March 16 -18, 2015
Deloitte cordially invites you to join us at CBI’s 11ᵗʰ Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress at the Hyatt Regency Penn’s Landing Hotel in Philadelphia, PA on March 16-18, 2015.
- 11ᵗʰ Annual Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress
- Featured speakers
- Register now
- Measuring the return from pharmaceutical innovation in 2014
11ᵗʰ Annual Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress
For the past 10 years, CBI’s Life Sciences Accounting & Reporting Congress has delivered in-depth financial, technical accounting and regulatory updates to leading life science professionals. One of the industry’s most anticipated events, the Congress also provides opportunities for experts in the field to share their perspectives on the most important issues that affect our industry.
Deloitte is proud to be the lead sponsor of this year’s conference and to have Cathy Engelbert, CEO-elect of Deloitte LLP and Keith Donnermeyer, Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP serve as co-chairmen of this event.
This year, we invite you to join us to:
- Learn leading practices from some of the world’s leading life science luminaries
- Explore emerging growth and innovation trends in the life science sector
- Hear expert insights on SEC hot topics, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board standards, and FASB updates
- Delve into industry-specific leading practices in technical accounting, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Network with your peers — one of the most valuable aspects of the Congress
Deloitte is proud to have 10 speakers at the event including:
- Cathy Engelbert, partner and CEO, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Chris Cooper, partner and National Audit Life Sciences Sector leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Jeff Ellis, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Todd Pierro, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Matt Riviello, partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Christine Q. Davine, National Director of SEC Services, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mike Lombardo, senior manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mike Makovec, senior manager, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Christine Zeikel, Business Valuation principal, Deloitte FAS LLP
- Prateep Menon, partner, Deloitte FAS LLP
As a guest of Deloitte, you are eligible to receive a $300 discount off of the current registration fee by entering promotional code UUR296 when you register.
For questions or additional information, contact Leann Mabry at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see you there!
Measuring the return from pharmaceutical innovation in 2014
The Deloitte UK Centre for Health Solutions, in collaboration with Global Data, has released its latest annual study of the pharmaceutical industry’s performance in generating a return from its significant investment in R&D. Based on the 12 largest life sciences companies by R&D spend, this year’s report allows clients to understand the drivers of successful R&D strategies that are tangible and, most importantly, actionable.
2015 life sciences outlook
The report examines the current state of the global life sciences sector, describes the top issues facing stakeholders, provides a snapshot of activity in a number of geographic markets, and suggests considerations for companies as they seek to grow revenue and market share in 2015 and beyond.