Accounting professions and careers in auditing event | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Life at Deloitte
Check out why Deloitte is #AuditorProud
Show your support
Interested in a career in auditing? Proud of your chosen profession? See how Deloitte supported the Center for Audit Quality’s third-annual social media blitz, held September 28, which celebrated the accounting profession and highlighted the important role that auditors play in the capital markets. Throughout the day, Deloitte shared content via its social media channels, including photos and quotes from students and professionals showcasing why they are proud to be—and become—auditors.
How you can participate
Show your support for Deloitte by taking to social media using the hashtags #AuditorProud and #DeloitteAudit to share messages about the value of an audit career.
If you are a student interested in accounting and audit, share messages on your social media channels throughout the day about why you want to join the profession and use the hashtag #futureauditor in tandem with #AuditorProud and #DeloitteAudit.
On Thursday, September 28, 2017:
- Tell us your story about what draws you to audit, using #AuditorProud and #DeloitteAudit!
- Visit and retweet your favorite posts from these Deloitte Twitter handles: @DeloitteUS, @LifeatDeloitte, @DeloitteAcctg.
- Share posts from the Deloitte University Facebook page and Deloitte’s LinkedIn company page on your favorite social media channels.
- Show your school spirit by posting a picture that features your alma mater or current school.
- Whether it’s spending time with family, travel, fitness, cooking, share your additional interests outside of auditing using the hashtag #my2passions in tandem with #AuditorProud and #DeloitteAudit.
It’s no wonder #DeloitteAudit is #AuditorProud!
- Learn why the audit profession may be the right fit for you as Deloitte LLP CEO Cathy Engelbert offers her advice to first-time job seekers.
- Deloitte's Audit & Assurance CEO Joe Ucuzoglu discusses opportunities for new graduates in the auditing profession.
- We’re performing smarter audits to serve our clients better and make an impact on the profession.
- Hear what it takes to innovate, as Audit & Assurance CEO Joe Ucuzoglu talks Q&A with the CFO Journal.
- The Audit Innovation Campus Challenge provides students with an opportunity to compete with other schools on an innovative audit challenge statement.
- Audit & Assurance partners Jeanne McGovern and Derek Bradfield discuss the implementation of the new lease accounting standard with Accounting Today.
- Take a look at how the Deloitte Foundation is helping educate the auditors of tomorrow.
Join the conversation
The Center for Audit Quality
The center is an autonomous, nonpartisan, nonprofit group based in Washington, DC. It is governed by a board of leaders from the public company auditing firms, the American Institute of CPAs, and three members from outside the public company auditing profession. The organization is affiliated with the American Institute of CPAs.
Learn more about The Center for Audit Quality.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2016 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited