Consumer products executive webcast series
2015 American Pantry Study
Tuesday, May 19 | 11:00 AM ET
Consumer packaged goods companies face a number of industry challenges including restrained consumer spending, the rising importance of digital commerce and the prevalence of store brands. Deloitte’s fifth annual American Pantry Study offers many new insights.
Among this year’s key findings:
- Learn what influences the way consumers decide where to shop and what to buy
- Explore factors that help drive unplanned purchases
- Learn which higher-priced products drive consumers to spend more
- Understand more about the influence technology has on the path to purchase
- Hear factors that drive the emotional connection consumers have with brands
You do not want to miss how you can respond to the disconnect between CPG tactics and what consumers want. Register early to hear the very latest on these consumer trends and potential win strategies for your organization.