Consumer Business and Retail Twitter chat: Core Renaissance | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Consumer products and retail twitter chat
Explore the 2015 technology trend Core Renaissance and how it's impacting consumer products and retail companies.
Pursue core renaissance
Tune in on June 25th, 2:00 p.m. ET for a live chat with @DeloitteCB on Tech Trends' Core Renaissance.
Rules of the road:
- You must have a Twitter account to participate. Don’t have one? Create one here.
- Keep tweets at or around 100 characters so they can easily be re-tweeted
- Hashtag is #CoreRenaissance
- Each question will be tagged with the hashtag and the letter Q and associated number e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3.
- Answers should always start with A1, A2, A3, depending upon which question you are answering.
Major Topics of the Chat:
- In what ways are leading organizations developing a renaissance of their core systems?
- How can companies continue to uphold their new core systems?
- What specific risk do companies face when implementing new core IT?
- What business model changed are required to deal with building a road map for new core systems?
- What role does the core play in seeing an organization's new business strategy unfold?
- What strategies should/do your company have in place to ensure they can continue the core renaissance approach?
- What core systems and technology innovation trends do you expect to see over the next 2-5 years?
If you have any questions please contact Gabrielle Dougherty.
Date: June 25, 2015
Time: 2 p.m. ET