Consumer products and retail twitter chat
Explore the 2015 technology trend Core Renaissance and how it's impacting consumer products and retail companies.
Pursue core renaissance
Tune in on June 25th, 2:00 p.m. ET for a live chat with @DeloitteCB on Tech Trends' Core Renaissance.
Rules of the road:
- You must have a Twitter account to participate. Don’t have one? Create one here.
- Keep tweets at or around 100 characters so they can easily be re-tweeted
- Hashtag is #CoreRenaissance
- Each question will be tagged with the hashtag and the letter Q and associated number e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3.
- Answers should always start with A1, A2, A3, depending upon which question you are answering.
Major Topics of the Chat:
- In what ways are leading organizations developing a renaissance of their core systems?
- How can companies continue to uphold their new core systems?
- What specific risk do companies face when implementing new core IT?
- What business model changed are required to deal with building a road map for new core systems?
- What role does the core play in seeing an organization's new business strategy unfold?
- What strategies should/do your company have in place to ensure they can continue the core renaissance approach?
- What core systems and technology innovation trends do you expect to see over the next 2-5 years?
If you have any questions please contact Gabrielle Dougherty.
Date: June 25, 2015
Time: 2 p.m. ET