05312018 | International Tax | US tax reform: Emerging issues on the international front has been added to your bookmarks.
US tax reform: Emerging issues on the international front
May 31 | 2 p.m. ET | 18:00 GMT
Host: David Walker, partner, Deloitte Tax LLP
1 Overview CPE credit | Taxes
The tax reform legislation that President Trump signed into law late last year (Public Law 115-97) extensively modifies international provisions of the US Tax Code. What emerging tax-technical issues should US companies know about, and how should these issues help shape future planning? We’ll discuss:
- The transition tax calculation.
- Global intangible low-tax income (GILTI) calculations.
- Foreign derived intangible income (FDII).
- Other recent regulatory guidance relating to international tax provisions.
Participants will learn how these provisions might impact their business and explore resulting tax planning considerations.
For more insights on further related topics, please click the respective links below:
- International Tax
- Transfer pricing
- US tax reform insights
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Untangling claims about the latest tax reform bill