AI ethics: An emerging imperative for the board and C-suite Bookmark has been added
AI ethics: An emerging imperative for the board and C-suite
Governance, Risk, & Compliance
September 4 | 2 p.m. ET
Mike Juergens, principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mary Galligan, managing director, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Vivek Katyal, principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Maureen Mohlenkamp, principal, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Christopher Adkins, executive director, Notre Dame Deloitte Center for Ethical Leadership, University of Notre Dame
At the same time consumers, patients, and citizens are increasingly questioning how their data is being used by organizations, boards and C-suites are asking how the ethics surrounding artificial intelligence (AI) could affect their organization. Could AI ethics also have broader implications for society as a whole? We'll discuss:
- Four dimensions of AI ethics—technology, risk management, societal impact, and people.
- Roles and expectations of executive leadership associated with AI ethics.
- Practical considerations for building AI ethics constructs and proactively addressing data risk.
Participants will learn about AI ethics as a boardroom topic and how leadership can proactively mobilize to respond.