Deloitte Energy & Resources Conferences and Training Seminars
Knowledge is power
Deloitte's Energy & Resources practice takes pride in the number of high-quality conferences and training seminars delivered to thousands of clients and other energy industry participants over many years. Learn more about the wide selection of eminent industry events below.
- Energy & Resources programs
- Training seminars
- Power & Utilities quarterly accounting updates
- Related topics
Energy & Resources programs
We encourage you to email us for more information and to obtain reports from prior conferences. For a summary of all upcoming events, please download the PDF of the Energy & Resources Conferences and Seminars brochure.
- Utility Industry Book/Tax Differences: March 21, 2017
- Financial Reporting for Taxes: March 22, 2017
- Deloitte Renewable Energy Seminar: November 13-15, 2017
- Power & Utilities Accounting, Financial Reporting, and Tax Update: November 28, 2017
- Energy Transacting: A View on Accounting and Valuation: November 29, 2017
- Deloitte Energy Conference: May 15-16, 2018
- Deloitte Oil & Gas Conference: October 30, 2018
Our training seminars and conferences have provided useful and timely knowledge to over 10,000 participants. The learning programs are custom-designed to anticipate the current needs and interests of energy industry personnel. These seminars are conducted solely at the request of the organization and are sponsored by the organization.
- Financial Reporting for Taxes Training
- Utility Tax Training Seminars
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) for Utilities
- International Financial Reporting Standards – Technical Accounting for Oil and Gas Companies
- International Financial Reporting Standards – Technical Accounting for Power and Utilities Companies
- Introduction to Regulated Utilities
- Ratemaking for Utilities
- Introduction to Exploration and Production
Deloitte’s Energy and Resources Dbriefs Webcasts feature specialist-led discussions focused on critical and timely issues that affect your business.
Industry specific Dbriefs Webcasts include:
For more information on additional Deloitte Dbriefs Webcasts:
Power & Utilities quarterly accounting updates
Prepared by Deloitte & Touche LLP’s Energy & Resources Group, this Quarterly Accounting Update webcast will focus on the power and utilities sector technical accounting and regulatory issues presented by Deloitte specialists and thought leaders. Webcast participants will be able to gain an understanding of new accounting rules, and other utility accounting matters, and use this knowledge in preparing for quarterly accounting and reporting requirements.
Find the next Power & Utilities Quarterly Accounting Update Webcast along with other Deloitte events.
Deloitte LLP believes that its public audit clients should obtain audit committee pre-approval for seminar enrollments. If your company is audited by Deloitte LLP, you may enroll in this seminar if you have already obtained, or will obtain, such approval.