Mergermarket Energy Forum 2017 | Deloitte US | Energy & Resources has been added to your bookmarks.
Join us at Mergermarket Energy Forum 2017
April 20, 2017 | Houston, Texas
- Expert insights on future trends driving energy M&A
- View our recent publications
- Explore our services and solutions
- Join the conversation
- Related topics
Exploring insights on future trends driving energy M&A
This full-day event brings together many prominent energy industry leaders to discuss the key issues impacting the oil and gas sector and its effect on merger and acquisition (M&A) activity. This year speakers will share insights and perspectives on the various oil and gas sub-sectors, financing trends, and
John England, vice chairman, US Energy & Resources leader, Deloitte LLP
Morning keynote: Optimism amidst uncertainty
Ray Ballotta, advisory partner, Oil & Gas Mergers & Acquisitions Transaction Services leader, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Moderator: Energy private equity firms hold the keys to unlocking M&A
Deloitte at Mergermarket Energy Forum 2016
Watch videos from the 2016 Mergermarket Energy Forum of John England and Melinda Yee on the state of the industry and the future of private equity in oil and gas.
View our recent publications
- Oil & Gas Mergers and Acquisitions Report – Year-end 2016
- 2017 Outlook on the Oil and Gas Industry
- Oil and gas portfolio positioning with the Deloitte Upstream Diversification Index
- 2016 oil and gas industry survey
- LNG industry trends series
- The crude downturn for exploration and production companies
- Tracking innovation in oil and gas patents
- Connecting barrels: Transforming oil and gas strategies with the Internet of Things
- Iran’s return to world oil markets
Manage your subscriptions: To automatically receive insights most relevant to you, sign up today at subscriptions.deloitte.com.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.