International Tax for Asset Managers Update – Winter 2014 | Deloitte US | Investment Management has been added to your bookmarks.
International Tax for asset managers update – winter 2014
The winter edition of the International Tax for Asset Managers update, a quarterly round-up of recent tax developments from around the world, continues to focus on investment management-specific issues affecting global tax professionals.
The latest issue includes the following representative updates:
- United States: Baucus international tax reform proposals
- United States: Final and newly proposed dividend equivalent regulations issued under
- Austria: Draft of 2014 tax reform bill
- Hong Kong: Tax audit into offshore funds
- India: Cyprus designated a noncooperative jurisdiction
- India: FPIs to get similar tax treatment as available to FIIs
- India: SEBI (foreign portfolio investors) regulations 2014
- Australia: New draft legislation released on investment manager regime