Enabling the digital workplace
Communicate, collaborate, and make HR decisions on-demand
ConnectMe helps improve employee engagement by enabling employees to communicate, collaborate, and make HR decisions on-demand. The streamlined and personalized dashboard removes the need to access multiple systems for information. Employees can also access HR content and get help from HR from any device using ConnectMe’s mobile app.
ConnectMe for Employees
ConnectMe for Employees simplifies the complexities of HR’s day-to-day by providing tools they need to make the most out of their employee experience design.
How does ConnectMe work?
ConnectMe sits on top of a company's existing technology and integrates with other HR systems to provide content, transactions, and support in a single user experience. The advanced analytics engine captures user interaction data and combines with user feedback to create a profile, similar to today’s online shopping sites, with recommended items and real-time updates on status. Built on the Salesforce platform, ConnectMe also provides robust case and knowledge management to help HR improve employee engagement as well as track and manage work.
- Personalized dashboards that contextualize knowledge articles, task lists, and content based on an employee’s role, location, and job title.
- Social ranking so employees can find the most relevant and popular content ranked by their peers.
- An analytics engine that populates content based on employees’ needs, such as marriage, promotion, or other professional moments.
- Self-service tools that improve employee engagement and allow employees to finish HR tasks quickly and get back to work.
- Integrated support channels via email, chat, and phone to provide quick answers to pressing questions.
Workplace trends: Employees
- Nearly 80 percent of executives rated employee experience design as important.1
- 59 percent of companies reported they were not fully ready to address the employee experience design challenge.1
- 77 percent of companies believe that
1 2017 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends: Rewriting the rules for the digital age
2 Deloitte and Facebook, “Transitioning to the future of work and the workplace,” November 2016