HR Outsourcing | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Finding the right balance
The right mix of outsourcing is unique to each organization and has a number of factors to consider; Employee experience, organizational goals, geographic footprint, phase or organizational growth and cost are only a few. Evaluating these factors, in conjunction with in flight initiatives – helps to create a clear path forward for the service delivery model approach.
Did you know?
To track the evolution of global outsourcing, Deloitte conducts a bi-annual survey of organizations around their outsourcing experiences. A few insights are:
- Outsourcing is moving well beyond labor cost arbitrage
- Innovation and access to new capabilities are helping to drive successful HRO partnerships
- Focus on Vendor Management is delivering qualitative and quantitative returns for organizations
Let us help
Over its entire lifecycle, an HR outsourcing initiative can go in countless directions. No matter where you are in the process, it’s important to work with professionals who understand your broader business goals, see the challenge of outsourcing from both the buyer’s and provider’s perspectives and can help you achieve the results you want. That’s where Deloitte excels. We are widely recognized for our ability to see the big picture, drawing from our access to experience, knowledge and skills to help clients:
- Develop a HR outsourcing strategy that aligns with organizational goals and objectives
- Create a “case for change” that highlights the benefits and costs of a HRO transformation
- Facilitate better alignment between buyers and providers of outsourced services
- Improve the quality of HR service delivery via support throughout the project life cycle