HR Technology Strategy has been added to Bookmarks.
HR Technology Strategy
Helping companies chart a clear path to their digital future
The future of HR will be built on a foundation of social, mobile, analytics, and cloud technologies. Effectively using these technologies to transform into a digital enterprise requires a clear HR technology roadmap and a strong Human Capital strategy.
Develop a roadmap for your vision
HR Technology Strategy is a critical component supporting overall HR Transformation (HRT) Services. Given the rapid change in the HR Technology landscape, and often after years of compiling complex HR technology ecosystems, companies are seeking a wide range of services, from extending the value of existing HR solutions to full digital enablement of the HR function. The roadmap journey starts by creating a technology enablement strategy and roadmap to create your vision for how to adopt and leverage the latest in HR technology.
With a roadmap in hand, the Agile Vendor Selection approach is the most efficient way to select the right technology product(s). With a clear roadmap vision and the right technology selected, an organization can begin the journey towards becoming a true digital enterprise.
Did you know?
Forty percent of companies report plans to replace core HR systems over the next two years, and some of the key drivers include:
- 77 percent of executives rate people analytics a key priority
- Only 29 percent of companies believe that they are performing well in leveraging external data like social media, demographics, hiring data, and employment brands data
- 42 percent of companies are adapting their existing HR systems for mobile, device-delivered, and just-in-time learning, and 59 percent are developing mobile apps that integrate with back-office functions
- There are seven billion mobile devices in the world, and they drive 40 percent of all internet traffic. Despite this, only seven percent of companies use mobile technology for coaching, 10 percent for performance management, 8 percent for time scheduling, 13 percent for recruiting and candidate management, and 21 percent for leave requests
ChangeScout: Transform the way change is delivered
In recent years, the pace of change has accelerated exponentially. Stakeholders expect targeted engagement via a multitude of channels, leaders demand better insight into change progress, and organizations strive to deploy change initiatives on a global scale. To help answer these client challenges, Deloitte equips our change management practitioners with ChangeScout, a comprehensive, and digital application designed to drive even the most complex change programs–from anywhere, on any device, in real time. Learn more about cloud-based solution for effective change management.
Let us help
- Plan for the next frontier with our technology roadmap
- Select the right vendor in weeks vs. months with our agile vendor selection
- Implement service-oriented architecture with our solution integration strategies
- Assess your cloud readiness
- Optimize and integrate your existing technology solutions
- Increase employee engagement and improve the user experience
- Drive towards your HR digital transformation - In November 2016, ALM rated Deloitte the leader in HR Technology advisory services depth
Source: Deloitte Insights-Global Human Capital Trends 2016: The New Organization: Different by Design. 2016.