HR Transformation enabled by Oracle HCM has been added to your bookmarks.
HR Transformation enabled by Oracle HCM
Oracle solutions in a world of disruption
Our teams have helped many organizations around the world address workforce demands and make Oracle HCM part of their day-to-day HR management.
Why Deloitte and Oracle?
Many business leaders are expressing renewed interest in global growth, through organic expansion and through acquisitions. They are looking to Human Resources (HR) to provide detailed workforce projections while filling the pipeline with qualified people, ready to fill roles wherever they are needed. Many HR organizations are restrained by diverse systems and business processes that are cumbersome, limited, or down-right dated and prevent companies from entering new global markets with multiple languages, currencies, and on-demand reporting and analytics.
Did you know?
The HR Transformation Oracle practice:
- was named Oracle’s first Global Cloud Elite partner with a network of 1,800 global Oracle practitioners with over 300 Oracle certifications
- has delivered over 600 Oracle-enabled HR transformation programs successfully
- has invested in proven tools and accelerators designed to speed deployment, reduce risk, and help modernize your HR organization
- offers offshore and delivery center capabilities which can be tailored to support each client’s specific needs
Let us help
- Solve business challenges through Oracle HCM Cloud-Hear it straight from our clients! Visit the Deloitte + Oracle CloudZone to see how
- Help address disruption in the workforce through Oracle HCM Cloud–view our Human Capital Trends 2016 enabled by Oracle HCM Cloud placemat
- Introduce you to our Cloud HCM implementation experience, tools, and approaches in Why Deloitte in the Cloud?
- Drive exceptional business performance through research-based people strategies delivered by Bersin by Deloitte
- Provide your organization with a knowledge and confidence to move to the Cloud with our Cloud Transition Lab
- Set the foundation for successful Oracle HCM implementation with pre-project activities focused on sound governance, an impactful customer experience strategy, and a program roadmap focused on speed-to-value