Workforce Strategy & Insights has been added to Bookmarks.
Workforce Strategy & Insights
Your workforce today may not be all you need to solve the problems of tomorrow.
Analyze your workforce of the future
Labor is an issue that should be analyzed and understood within the context of the whole business. That’s where Deloitte excels—our Workforce Strategy & Insights practice provides a full-spectrum understanding of business and labor issues to every engagement, filtered through an industry and sector-specific approach. We know how businesses work, how labor contributes to their success—and how to drive change on this issue across all components of the organization.
With the emergence of the gig economy, the change in the demographics of the workforce and the ever-evolving business needs, it’s clear that the workforce of tomorrow will look very different from the workforce of today. To be a true business partner with the credibility to lead the business, HR can’t just be managing talent. You need to be building the workforce of the future. Working with Deloitte enables you to gain the insights you need to build and execute a workforce strategy that will help the business survive today’s disruption.
Did you know?
- 73 percent of business leaders have experienced talent shortfalls leading to missed business objectives as a result of poor workforce planning
- More than one in three workers in the United States are freelancers and that number is expected to grow to 40 percent by 2020
- 42 percent of executives expect to increase the use of contingent workers in the next 3 to 5 years
- A typical Fortune 500 company loses $30 million annually due to payroll leakage, equivalent to 0.5 percent to 2.5 percent of total payroll
Let us help
- Build a workforce management strategy, structure and governance to help you determine what the composition and cost of the future workforce looks like in your organization
- Develop a contingent workforce strategy to manage one of the fastest growing talent segments in today’s workplace
- Determine what workforce analytics you need and how to get them into the hands of your customers as effectively as possible
- Evaluate your current payroll strategy and operations to determine where there are opportunities to optimize