The 2018 Americas Global Employer Services Conference | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
The 2018 Americas Global Employer Services Conference
February 26-27, 2018 | Deloitte University | Westlake, Texas
Mobility for a digital world
In response to the unprecedented shift mobility, rewards, and talent professionals are facing to keep up with the ever-changing digital landscape, we are focusing this year’s Americas Global Employer Services conference on Mobility for a digital world. We will bring enhanced awareness and insights on how digital transformation is having a profound impact on organizational strategies and operations for cross-border talent programs. We will set the stage for today and the future and explore the possibilities as to how digital enables new types of innovation and creativity in mobility, talent and rewards.
We have designed this year’s conference to provide a unique experience for you that includes a spectrum of creative, technical, and forward-thinking topics. We have built a program that will provide you with multiple learning formats, personalized agenda options, collaboration amongst peers, and meaningful networking opportunities.
Knowledge Sharing Opportunities
This year, courses are categorized into distinct tracks designed to help you design a custom experience.
- Digital pioneers: Case studies demonstrating how transformation through digital has already made an impact on the mobility function
- Concept to reality: Case studies examining what could be the future for digitizing mobility and ideating how to turn a concept into reality
- Internal ecosystem: Stories from the field on how to manage working across enabling functions within the ecosystems of an organization
- Look again: A reexamination of common mobility program topics with a fresh perspective and insights from peers
- Deep dive: The latest updates on technical topics focused pertinent to the mobility, talent or rewards professional
Some highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Hands on technology experiences in our Collaboration Zone
- Insights from keynote speaker David Miliband, President and Chief Executive of International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Two interactive Greenhouse labs focused on the strategy and operational sides of the balance between digitize vs. humanize for employee experiences and operations; and
- Up to the minute insights and analysis on tax developments from across the Americas–including the very latest on US tax reform.
Deloitte LLP believes that its public audit clients should obtain audit committee pre-approval for seminar enrollments. If your company is audited by Deloitte LLP, you may enroll in this seminar if you have already obtained, or will obtain, such approval.