Deloitte’s State-based Health Insurance Exchange Services and Solutions has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte’s State-based Health Insurance Exchange Services and Solutions
Navigating the health insurance exchange marketplace
Deloitte provides a breadth of services and solutions to help public sector agencies, health plans, health care providers, and other health care stakeholders navigate health insurance exchange (HIX) marketplaces. Our experience ranges from designing and implementing large electronic health insurance solutions to serving as a leading health insurance exchange advisor. Our team has worked with several states on HIX planning, reform assessments, and implementations.
- Recognized as a national leader and trusted advisor
- The president’s executive order on health care
- 360-degree view of tax reform
- Health Care Current via email
- Get in touch
Recognized as a national leader and trusted advisor
As a recognized national leader, Deloitte helps public sector agencies and other health care stakeholders navigate state health insurance marketplaces. Our track record includes:
- Developing the first commercial (private) health insurance exchange prior to the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Successfully designing and implementing five State-based Marketplace Exchanges for the October 1, 2013 ACA deadline
- Serving as the systems integrator for 25 states with a federal or partnership exchange solution
- Providing planning and advisory services to several states
- Supporting the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in translating requirements to design for the federal exchange and providing objective input to the federal ACA policy and standards development
The president’s executive order on health care: Not a repeal, but is it a big deal?
On October 12, 2017 the White House issued an executive order directing the Departments of Health and Human Services, Treasury, and Labor to consider promulgating new rules or reinterpret existing ones. The stated goal of the order was to expand consumer choices in the small group and individual insurance markets.
Read more about The president’s executive order on health care.
360-degree view of tax reform: Likely implications for life sciences and health care organizations
In December 2017, Congress passed the first major tax reform legislation since the 1980s with many key provisions effective January 1, 2018. These changes likely have substantial implications for life sciences and health care organizations—with the most substantive change for health plans being the elimination of the ACA’s individual mandate penalty beginning in 2019.
Read more about 360-degree view of tax reform.
This weekly newsletter explores breaking news and developments in the US health care industry, examines key issues facing life sciences and health care companies, and provides updates and insights on policy, regulatory, and legislative changes.