Event: Deloitte at AHIP’s 2014 Operations & Technology Forum| Deloitte US | Health Plans Deloitte at AHIP’s has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte at AHIP’s 2014 Operations & Technology Forum
Deloitte hosts live session
Live session: Intelligent automation to streamline your operations
Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing have moved from experimental concepts to potential business disruptors—harnessing internet speed, cloud scale, and adaptive mastery of business processes to drive insights that aid real-time decision making. For Health Plans that want to improve their ability to sense and respond, cognitive analytics can be a powerful way to bridge the gap between the intent of big data and the reality of practical decision making.
In this session Deloitte Consulting LLP will discuss cognitive computing technologies and define how these technologies can be used to reduce operational costs, provide better service to your stakeholders, and bring innovative and transformative offerings to the health care marketplace.
By attending this session participants will be able to:
- Understand the history of cognitive computing including the current landscape and future trends for cognitive technologies
- Identify opportunities to leverage cognitive technologies to improve operational efficiency and reduce cost
- Articulate the innovation potential for cognitive technologies
- Rajeev Ronanki – Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Eric Dzepina – Senior Manager, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Plamen Petrov – Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Date and time
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 | 11:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Salon 5 in McArthur Ballroom | Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix, AZ
Deloitte LLP believes that its public audit clients should obtain audit committee pre-approval for seminar enrollments. If your company is audited by Deloitte LLP, you may enroll in this seminar if you have already obtained, or will obtain, such approval.