Deloitte at the 2015 BIO International Convention has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte at the 2015 BIO International Convention
Creating synergies and developing relationships
The 2015 BIO International Convention is June 15-18 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
When executing an open innovation model, cooperation is key to competition
Biopharma companies’ reliance on a traditional, closed R&D model might stifle true innovation. However, companies that adopt a cooperative, open innovation framework are likely to spur product development, speed time to market, reduce costs, and increase competitiveness.
Measuring the return from pharmaceutical innovation: Turning a corner?
The fifth annual study of the pharmaceutical industry’s performance in generating a return from its significant investment in R&D. The report allows industry leaders to understand the drivers of successful R&D strategies that are tangible and, most importantly, actionable.
The following selection of Deloitte thoughtware provides a deeper dive on some of the topics covered at the 2015 BIO international convention.
- Playing to Win in the Global Biosimilars Environment: Medical Marketing and Media Magazine
- Biosimilars: Making the most of an “inexact” science
- 2015 Life Sciences Outlook
- Deloitte Survey of US Physicians: Physician insights on health reform, health IT, and the future of medicine
- M&A trends in life sciences and health care: Growth at the global intersection of change
- An M&A roadmap to enhance the chances of success
- Post-merger integration report 2015: Putting the pieces together
- A balancing act: Four elements driving successful R&D
- In pursuit of innovation: A CEO checklist
Hear Deloitte speak
Join top thought leaders for a discussion on exciting new trends in translational medicine. Matthew Hudes, Principal and BioPharma Segment Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP, will be taking part in a networking and panel breakfast session during BIO, “Translational Medicine: Accelerating Pipeline Success.” This session is hosted by the city of South San Francisco.
- Ron Leuty, SF Business Times, Moderator
- Matthew Hudes, Principal and BioPharma Segment Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Martin Babler, CEO, Principia
- Aarif Khakoo, site head, Amgen SSF
- Melinda Richter, Executive Director, JLABS
Deloitte thinking on Translational Medicine:
Connect with key Deloitte Life Sciences leaders
Make the most of your BIO experience. Deloitte leaders representing areas including M&A, R&D, and innovation will be attending the 2015 BIO International Convention. If you would like to meet with one of them and discuss their views on key market forces shaping the industry and its future, please contact Rose Lee.
Join the conversation @DeloitteHealth
Follow @DeloitteHealth on Twitter to stay tuned in to the latest news and trends from the 2015 BIO International Convention and insights from Deloitte life sciences leaders. We want to hear from you about your BIO experience as well.
Join the conversation on @DeloitteHealth.