Financial Times/Deloitte Latin America Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit has been added to your bookmarks.
Financial Times & Deloitte Latin America Healthcare & Life Sciences Summit
Bringing together leading industry experts, thought leaders and government decision makers who will answer questions, propose solutions and discuss the future of the healthcare sector throughout the Latin America region.
September 29, 2015 | Viceroy Hotel | Miami
International companies are expanding aggressively in Latin America in a bid to tap rising healthcare spending by an expanding middle class. Longer life-expectancy and rising popular expectations are putting long-established publically funded healthcare systems under growing pressure and creating opportunity for private providers as increasing numbers of Latin American’s look for private care, either through private insurance or the purchase of healthcare services. Latin America’s pharmaceutical industry, meanwhile, is experiencing rapid growth as countries move from a predominance of infectious, poverty-related diseases to lifestyle and ageing-related diseases that require more sophisticated drugs and treatments.
Visit the conference website at www.ft-live.com/latamhealth to learn more about the speakers, agenda, topics to be covered and to register. Please use marketing code FTDEL to receive 25% off the current registration rate.
- Uta Kemmerich-Keil, President and CEO, Consumer Health, Merck KGaA
- Sinan Altig, Business Unit Lead, Global Innovative Pharma, Andean States, Pfizer
- Leonardo Florêncio, Founder and President, ePrimeCare
- Fabrice Chouraqui, Head, Region Latin America & Canada, Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- José Fernando Perez, Chief Executive Officer, Recepta Biopharma
- Guilherme Emrich, Chairman, Biomm and Founding Partner, FIR Capital
- Jorge Garabentos, Vice President, Human Resources for Latam Region, Sanofi
- Raman Singh, President, Emerging Markets, Mundipharma
- Marc-André Marcotte, Managing Director and Head of Research, Sectoral Asset Management
- Jiri Kulik, Senior Vice President, Latin America, Reckitt Benckiser
- Eduardo Emriche Soares, President and CEO, Biominas Brasil
- Diego Guarin, Regional Market Access Head Latin America, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Ricardo Marek, Area Head of Latin America, and General Manager, Brazil, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- David Sabow, Managing Director-Head of Life Sciences and Healthcare, Silicon Valley Bank
- Maximiliano Santa Cruz, Director, National Institute of Industrial Property, Chile (INAPI)
- Hugo Villegas, President, Medtronic Latin America
- Mauricio Velez Cadavid, Director General, Medicarte
- Ricardo Pessoa, Founder, Quasar Telemedicina, Co-Creator, GlicOnline
- Sylvia Lin, Business Development Director, Latin America, Sanofi