Japanese Services Group | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Japanese Services Group
Unique markets and tailored solutions
The Japanese Services Group (JSG) meets the needs of Japanese multinational companies operating in overseas markets and facing various challenges. We combine our extensive experience and global network with knowledge and careful consideration of Japanese culture and customs.
What is the Japanese Services Group (JSG)?
The Japanese Services Group (JSG), established in 1975, is a special global network of the professionals in each Deloitte member firm, responding to the needs that are unique to Japanese-owned companies. Currently, Deloitte’s JSG consists of approximately 11,000 professionals world-wide (10,000 in Japan, 1,000 outside Japan).
Over the past 40 years, the JSG has met the needs of Japanese multinational companies operating in overseas markets and facing various challenges, by combining our extensive experience and knowledge about client service together with a careful consideration for Japanese business.
For global JSG, success is defined by delivering services and communications effectively across diverse cultures, languages, and geographic boundaries. JSG professionals are committed to
In the US, the JSG:
- Provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services
- Comprises more than 300 bilingual professionals
- Operates from 21 offices across the United States
- Selected industries include: Automotive, Consumer Products, Energy & Resources, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunications
We provide seamless services to meet various needs of Japanese-owned companies, including:
- Experience and knowledge of US SEC registrants and Japanese publicly-traded companies
- Experience and knowledge of IFRS implementation
- Experience supporting management’s various needs by using extensive resources and assigning specialists in:
o Transfer pricing
o Mergers and acquisitions and business value assessment
o Systems consulting
o Organization and human resources consulting
Demonstrating cross-border best practices
We offer global coordination of services, including reporting to parent companies in Japan and collaboration with other service providers.
As the preeminent organization serving Japanese multinational companies, we are committed to enhancing cross-border business communications.
We commit to the following leading practices:
- Visit to the parent company in Japan as needed
- Timely and frequent, open and proactive communication with parent companies
- Timely publication of recent information related to Japanese business
- Consistent global services achieved by working with other member firms
How are we different?
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) adopted a global lead client service partner (GLCSP) system to maintain and improve quality of our professional services for globalized companies.
At Deloitte, the GLCSP holds ultimate responsibility for overall client service. All participating teams are working as one Deloitte under the GLCSP's leadership to deliver one-stop service to global clients.
The global one-stop service structure enables DTTL to resolve issues swiftly and to report the result to the parent companies in a timely fashion.
- GLCSP: Responsible for client satisfaction and improvement of overall service quality, aiming to exceed expectations. This individual serves as
keypoint of contact for your company, establishing strong relationships with management and acts as a coordinator with our member firms in each country to provide high qualityservices.
- Regional LCSP: Responsible for client satisfaction and improvement of the service quality of the region in charge.
- JSG: Supports our service teams in each country by delivering services and communications effectively across diverse cultures, languages and geographic boundaries.
Japanese Services Group Tax Newsletter
US Tax Reform Update
(info as of 12/5/17)
Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (HR 1):
- Main Differences Proposed by the Senate and the House
- Corporate Tax
- International Tax
- Personal Tax