Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations Consulting has been added to Bookmarks.
Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations Consulting
Improve top-line growth and lower costs
No matter how great the business strategy, if the operations function can’t meet the mark, it’s game over. Deloitte’s Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations practice is a leader in helping companies integrate business strategy with supply chain initiatives to drive operational excellence. Our deep industry experience encompasses new product development, inventory strategy and integrated demand planning, sourcing and commodity management, manufacturing footprint strategy and operations, distribution network and logistics optimization, and sustainability. We employ programmatic approaches, leverage analytics capabilities, and offer managed services that can help improve top-line growth, lower costs, reduce response times and increase productivity.
Supply Chain Managed Services
Deloitte also offers Supply Chain Managed Services (SCMS), a suite of solutions that supplement your internal capabilities on an ongoing basis to achieve measurable improvement in supply chain performance. Our managed services range from providing supply chain organizations with data-driven insights, to helping run operations that can drive improved supply chain performance. Regardless of where you are starting from, we can devise an approach that enhances your internal capabilities and gives you ongoing access to valuable insights into your supply chain’s performance.
- Deloitte named a leader in Digital Supply Chain Planning & Design Consulting by ALM Intelligence
- Deloitte named a leader in business operations consulting services, worldwide by Gartner
- Deloitte named a global leader in supply chain risk management consulting by Kennedy
- Deloitte named a global leader in innovation strategy and new product development consulting by Kennedy
- Deloitte ranks first in brand preference for sustainability consulting worldwide, according to a global survey conducted by independent research firm Verdantix