Federal Learning Officer Workshop
The future of learning…Are you prepared?
October 12, 2017 | Rosslyn, VA
On October 12th, we invite you to join us for the 2nd annual Federal Learning Officer Workshop (FLOW). This full-day, interactive event brings learning leaders together from across different Federal agencies for an experience focused on challenges facing government and organizations. Join us this year as we explore the Future of Learning and emerging trends impacting learning and talent development organizations today.
A federal learning executive workshop hosted by Deloitte
Our speakers include experts from industry and government, who bring critical knowledge of the learning domain and share what their own transformation experiences. Together, we will explore how Chief Learning Officers (CLOs) and other learning and talent leaders are preparing for emerging trends in learning, while meeting the needs of their organizations. This invitation-only event is designed for senior learning leaders across the federal sector.
Date and time
October 12, 2017
9:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m. EST
(Registration and light breakfast starting at 8:00 a.m. EST)
Deloitte Rosslyn Office
1919 N. Lynn Street,
Arlington, VA 22209
About the workshop
Deloitte is hosting FLOW on October 12, 2017. FLOW is an interactive, full-day event that brings together Federal Learning leaders for a day of exploration, sharing, and open discussion around key learning trends that impact today’s Federal environment. This workshop provides a venue to share learning and talent-related challenges and experiences with counterparts across different sectors of government and industry. The workshop also provides the opportunity to explore research and trends with a broader Federal audience.
Session topics in the program include:
- The Future of Work: Explore what the Future of Work means to today’s Federal workforce, and the implications of emerging trends such as machine learning and automation
- Disruption and digital learning: Uncover how some organizations are transforming to become more efficient, effective, aligned and “digital,” and how you can apply these insights
- High impact learning organizations: Delve into the new Bersin by Deloitte maturity model and discover where your organization aligns, discussing opportunities in your environment
- Organizational performance: Identify where learning can drive careers, alignment, and motivation to achieve mission objectives and increase performance
Why you should join us
- FLOW brings senior learning executives and other learning leaders together from across different sectors of the Federal government and industry.
- The workshop is a unique opportunity for learning leaders to collaborate with peers, share insights, discuss issues and solutions, explore bold ideas, and learn from one another’s experiences.
- Sessions will be very interactive and include a mix of large group discussions, small group dialogs, and panel discussions.
Register now—space is limited
For US Federal government attendees
Deloitte seeks to comply with federal executive branch gift rules and the Presidential Executive Order on Ethics (and related Ethics Pledge) for Presidential Appointees. Deloitte has organized this event making a good-faith effort to meet the requirements of a “widely attended gathering,” as defined in federal government ethics regulations applicable to executive agency employees and officials. It is recommended that federal government invitees receive written authorization from their agency designee prior to attending this event. If you are required by applicable rules to pay for any part of the costs of attending this event, or if you would prefer to pay the fair market value for this event, even if not required to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.