Thank you for joining us for a discussion around leading and succeeding in the public sector during times of transition
October 20, 2016 | Washington, D.C.
Hosted by Deloitte and the National Academy of Public Administration
Thank you for joining us for a panel discussion on how to succeed in public administration as we celebrate the launch of the newly released book The Federal Management Playbook. Our panelists included:
- Paul Posner (moderator), chairman of the National Academy of Public Administration and director, Public Administration Program, George Mason University
- Tom Davis, former chairman of Oversight and Government Reform Committee, US House of Representatives
- G. Ed DeSeve, former special assistant to Vice President Biden and deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget
- Nancy Potok, deputy director and chief operating officer of the US Census Bureau
- Ira Goldstein, author of The Federal Management Playbook, retired Deloitte director and former US Assistant Comptroller General and chief operating officer of the US Government Accountability Office
For US Federal government attendees
Deloitte seeks to comply with federal executive branch gift rules and the Presidential Executive Order on Ethics (and related Ethics Pledge) for appointees. Deloitte has organized this event making a good-faith effort to meet the requirements of a “widely attended gathering,” as defined in federal government ethics regulations applicable to executive agency employees and officials. It is recommended that employed government invitees consult their applicable agency ethics official regarding attendance at this event. If you are required by applicable rules to pay any part of the costs of attending this event, or if you would prefer to pay the fair market value for this event (even if not required to do so), please contact Julia Rutherford at +1 617 875 3974.
Date and time
October 20, 2016
Program from 5:00–6:00 p.m. ET
Networking reception from 6:00–7:30 p.m. ET
(Drinks and light refreshments to be served)