Global Entrepreneurship Summit
June 22-25, 2016 | Silicon Valley, CA
Deloitte is proud to sponsor the 2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES) taking place on June 22-24, 2016 in Silicon Valley. The Summit will be the seventh installment connecting global entrepreneurs with the access and exchange needed to create, innovate, and unleash their power to change the world. In bringing the Summit back to the United States, President Obama will highlight his commitment to building bridges that help us tackle global challenges together.
About Global Entrepreneurship Summit
GES 2016 aims to showcase inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from around the world creating new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration; connect American entrepreneurs and investors with international counterparts to form lasting relationships; and highlight entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges. Hosting GES in Silicon Valley will highlight America’s entrepreneurial spirit and allow American investors and entrepreneurs to see the talent, solutions, and opportunities that exist globally.
The summit will include a wide range of workshops, panels, ignite talks, pitch competitions, mentoring, and networking sessions aimed to give participants tailored opportunities to gain skill and relationships that will help their ventures grow. Within the summit, there will also be demonstration areas, experiential learning exhibitions, and opportunities to connect with industry experts.
- Create opportunity—Create new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration
- Showcase American entrepreneurship—Highlight America’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Address global challenges—Discuss entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges
- Connect—Connect American entrepreneurs and investors with international counterparts to form lasting relationships
Deloitte Greenhouse Innovation Salon overview
On June 22, 2016, Deloitte will host 25 entrepreneurs for an “Innovation Salon” at the Deloitte Greenhouse as one of ten official GES “Side Events”.
- Welcome from Geoff Tuff | Managing innovation (30 Minutes)
- 10 types of innovation | Workshop (2 Hours)
- Making it real | Coaching and advice (30 minutes–60 minutes)
Date and time
7:00 a.m.–6:30 p.m. PT
8:00 a.m.–5:45 p.m. PT
9:30 a.m.–5:45 p.m. PT
GES side events include field trips, workshops, and seminars on topics and technologies of interest.
255 Panama Street,
Stanford, CA 94305