Federal Government Services
Designed for impact
Deloitte’s Federal Government Services practice—our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes—are all designed for impact. We bring fresh perspective—from inside and outside government—to help solve our nation’s biggest challenges. From cyber and IT modernization to big data and analytics, cloud, anti-fraud, and leadership services, we bring insights from our client experience and research to our consulting and advisory services—to drive bold and lasting results.
People designed for impact
Work with a purpose. We have a passion for serving and providing innovative outcomes that help the government make an impact and improve citizens’ lives.
Deloitte’s people are designed for impact with the goal to improve our communities greatest challenges through STEM education, public health and well-being, veterans, and workforce development.
Watch the videos below to look deeper at our commitment to positively impact our community:
- Supporting STEM education: Deloitte’s Digitally Inclined, in collaboration with BUILD DC, helps underrepresented groups take steps to succeed in a STEM field. Discover how Deloitte helps communities build a brighter future.
- Supporting public health and well-being: For ten years, FAIR Girls has helped girls escape human trafficking. Learn more about Deloitte's commitment to the mission.
- Supporting veterans: Veteran health and wellness initiatives along with adaptive athletics, like the Warrior Games, aids the recovery process for wounded, ill or injured service members, and veterans. See how Deloitte empowers their rehabilitation and recovery.
- Supporting workforce development: VetImpact and Rakkasan Tea company develop economic opportunities for Veteran entrepreneurs and communities affected by war. See how Deloitte helps Veteran entrepreneurs turn passion into businesses.
People designed for impact: Supporting the Washington, DC community and beyond
Outcomes designed for impact
|Checkmate: Delivering Next-Gen financial intelligence at FinCEN
Deloitte professionals helped The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) design, build, and implement a comprehensive set of crime-fighting tools and technologies, and we helped its organization take advantage of the powerful capabilities these resources provide. We supported FinCEN from project inception through deployment with strategic, technological, operational, and financial intelligence services.
Learn more about our work with FinCEN.
|The Army Publishing Directorate’s ePubs Solution
The Army Publishing Directorate engaged Deloitte to modernize its numerous disconnected legacy systems and technologies so that it could deliver on its mission – managing the Army’s publishing and printing processes – in a more efficient, effective way.
Deloitte implemented an innovative solution, called ePubs, using modern, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products and technologies and deployed the system in only seven months. The solution delivered value in multiple ways:
• Saves money—the new system costs one-tenth of the previous operating budget for legacy systems—which can now be redeployed to other mission work
• New automated workflows improve efficiency by streamlining the approval process and reducing processing times to increase the readiness of Army publications
• Most importantly, one million soldiers and Army personnel worldwide now have access to up-to-date digital content, which is critical for carrying out its mission