State of Texas: DIR Contract DIR-CPO-4882 has been saved
State of Texas: DIR Contract DIR-CPO-4882
Cybersecurity Products and Services
Deloitte is dedicated to providing outstanding professional services to state and local government organizations in the State of Texas. Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services helps complex organizations more confidently leverage advanced technologies to achieve their strategic growth, innovation, and performance objectives through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Our more than 40-year commitment to serving Texas government has given us the opportunity to work with many agencies and to understand the underlying business processes and challenges encountered when serving your constituents.
- Contract specifics
- Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Services
- Deloitte services offered
- How to place an order, warranty, and pricing information
- Contact information
Deloitte & Touche LLP ("Deloitte") is pleased to be able to provide Cybersecurity Products and Services to Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) customers under this contract. Contract vehicle DIR-CPO-4882 benefits your organization by eliminating the request-for-proposal (RFP) process and accelerating service delivery against your immediate needs. This process saves your organization time and money allowing Deloitte to contract directly with eligible entities, including Texas state agencies, public institutions of higher education, public school districts, or other local government entities. From our six offices located throughout Texas, Deloitte's public sector professionals are well positioned to help facilitate collaboration and effective communication with our agency clients.
Please refer to the DIR Cooperative Contracts Program page for an overview. Additional information about the Deloitte services offered through the program, how to obtain quotes, how to place a purchase order, and warranty information can be found below.
Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Services
Nationally recognized, Deloitte’s Cyber Risk Services help complex organizations more confidently leverage advanced technologies to achieve their strategic growth, innovation, and performance objectives through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. With deep experience across a broad range of industries, Deloitte’s more than 2,000 practitioners provide advisory and implementation services, spanning executive and technical functions, to help transform IT security programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. cyber risk programs that better align security investments with risk priorities, establish improved threat awareness and visibility, and strengthen the ability of organizations to thrive in the face of cyber incidents.
Deloitte Cyber helps organizations create a cyber-minded culture and become stronger, faster, more innovative, and more resilient in the face of persistent and ever-changing cyber threats. Helping organizations become more trustworthy, resilient, and secure through proactive management of cyber risks.
The ubiquity of cyber drives the scope of our services. Deloitte Cyber advises, implements, and manages solutions across following areas:
We help clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs, organizational constructs, and capabilities so they can better manage cyber risks aligned with business priorities:
2. DATA & PRIVACY
We assist clients in their data discovery, collection, processing, sharing, protecting, archiving, and deletion. Deloitte enables data privacy and protection across the data life cycle, helping organizations build sustainable, scalable programs designed around strategic principles that address operational and regulatory requirements holistically:
3. APPLICATION SECURITY
Deloitte integrates cyber security and compliance activities throughout the ERP transformation and software development lifecycle to enable the design, build, and deployment of secure applications:
We leverage our Identity methodologies and Digital Identity platform to help clients manage which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, consumers, and citizens access sensitive organizational applications and data:
Business drivers to become more agile, reduce cost, and simplify IT are disrupting traditional infrastructure. As technology continues to revolutionize business and the threats to business operations become increasingly complex, organizations need to transform how they secure their enterprises. Deloitte can assess, strategize, architect, implement, and manage next generation solutions to help clients manage risks and exposure:
We offer a distinct vision to securing the cloud environment through a business risk, regulatory, technology, and cyber lens. We provide a broad set of cloud transformation services:
7. EMERGING TECHNOLOGY
We leverage our cutting-edge capabilities to help clients understand the potential risk and opportunities unfolding in the ever-evolving cyber everywhere landscape:
8. DETECT & RESPOND
We help organizations adopt a more strategic lens and approach to proactively monitor, detect, and respond to the toughest cyber threats:
Deloitte services offered
It is more challenging than ever to keep pace with leading security practices and technologies, the regulatory landscape, and evolving cyber threats. Selectively outsourcing aspects of the cyber risk program can help contain costs, broaden coverage, provide access to subject matter specialist, and guidance to mature operational capabilities. Compared to the broad range of companies that focus on standardized programs for managing security devices and technologies, the mission of Deloitte's cyber services is to deliver higher value offerings that support our clients' transformation to a Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. cyber risk approach.
DIR has approved Deloitte to offer the following services to DIR eligible customers under this contract.
1. Authentication and Authorization
- Workforce Identity Management & Governance (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Workforce Access Management (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Workforce Privileged Access Management (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
2. Endpoint, Network, and Cloud Security
- Network boundary protection: Wireless Infrastructure (Simple, Medium, Large)
- Remote access security: Remote Access Compromise Analysis (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Cloud compliance: Cloud security assessment
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR) platforms
- Endpoint protection platforms (EPP)
- Data protection: Security Review (Boundary defense devices, Standard ERP Solution, Standard Operating Systems, Virtual Infrastructure Instances, Mainframe Operating System
- Network mapping
- Remote access security
3. Forensic and Incident Response
- Network Architecture Documentation
- Incident Response: Response Preparedness, Incident response plan assessment and enhancement
4. Resource, Asset, and Data Protection and Tracking
- Asset Discovery
- Data Leak Protection (DLP)
- Data Breach Diagnostics (Simple, Medium, Large)
- Protect and manage sensitive data
- Sandbox development and testing
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
5. Threat Detection and Security Monitoring
- Anomaly and event detection: Insider Threat Detection Diagnostic (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Anomaly and event detection: Suspicious Program Diagnostic (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Provide continuous security monitoring and threat detection - Threat Research (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Provide continuous security monitoring and threat detection: Log Management & Analysis
- Vulnerability scanning and management: Application Code Review Scanning (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Vulnerability scanning and management: Database Scanning (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Vulnerability scanning and management: Web Application Scanning (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
6. Training and Awareness
- Cybersecurity program evaluation: Enterprise Fraud Program Assessment (Simple, Medium, Large, Very Large)
- Cybersecurity risk assessment and management: Focused Assessment, Foundational Assessment
- Cybersecurity training software and services
- Incidence response training: Cyber Drill, Cyber Tabletop, Cyber Wargame
- Provide cybersecurity awareness training to prevent phishing and other attacks
For additional information on service description and cost, please refer to the DIR-CPO-4882 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF.
How to place an order, warranty, and pricing information
- For product and pricing information, visit the Deloitte LLP website or contact Kindra Allen at +1 512 226 4233 or email at email@example.com.
- For warranty and return information, please contact Kindra Allen at +1 512 226 4233 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generate a purchase order, made payable to Deloitte LLP. You must reference the DIR Contract Number DIR-CPO-4882 on your purchase order.
- Email or fax your purchase order and quote form to your designated vendor sales representative.
- Pricing information: For pricing available to DIR customers under this contract, please refer to the DIR-CPO-4882 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF.