Federal Reserve’s DFAST and CCAR results
Explore 2013–2017 results with Deloitte’s interactive DCAT tool
The Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) is an annual exercise by the Federal Reserve to assess capital sufficiency of the largest bank holding companies (BHCs) operating in the United States. The Dodd-Frank Act Stress Test (DFAST) is a forward-looking, complementary exercise to CCAR but distinct in certain aspects. The results of both CCAR and DFAST are published by the Federal Reserve and by the participating BHCs in the public domain.
- About DFAST CCAR Analysis Tool (DCAT)
- Access the DCAT tool
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
- Related topics
The Federal Reserve has released the 2017 DFAST results and the CCAR results will be released on June 28th. This data, while highly anticipated each year, is often not in a format where it is easy to quickly decipher the key takeaways. Deloitte’s interactive, data visualization tool, DCAT (DFAST CCAR Analysis Tool), enables analysis of current and prior DFAST and CCAR results in ways that are relevant to your organization.
DCAT helps you lead in your industry, navigate results, and avoid disruption. Powered by Qlik®, DCAT consolidates the Federal Reserve’s publicly available results into a user-friendly, dynamic interface that:
- Enables cross-sectional, year-over-year results comparisons
- Provides the ability to compare and analyze each institution’s capital ratios in light of current regulatory standards
- Supports custom data comparisons through the use of data filters such as bank name, institutional category type, program, scenario, metrics, and reporting year
DCAT is not an interpretation of the results by Deloitte or by Qlik, but rather provides you with powerful visual analytics and the ability to interact with the data to generate your own visual representation of results. Neither Deloitte nor Qlik is responsible for the accuracy or completeness.
Access the DCAT tool
- You must be registered to use this tool. Please visit the registration page to provide your details. If you have already registered, please log-in when prompted. Use the navigation links to access different sections of the results.
- You can interact with these charts by changing the selected values in the left side filter lists.
- You can also select a portion of the charts to view more details.
- If sufficient parameters are not selected, the charts will provide necessary instructions.
- Certain charts are pre-configured with specific filters and may not show changes for selections that are not applicable.
- Current selections list shows all selected values in that particular section.
This publication contains general information only and Deloitte is not, by means of this publication, rendering accounting, business, financial, investment, legal, tax, or other professional advice or services. This publication is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. The CCAR and DFAST results provided herein have been obtained from publicly available data.
Deloitte shall not be responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any data provided herein, nor for any loss sustained by any person who relies on this site.