Customer Experience Research and Behavior Analysis Services
LRA, a Deloitte business
Gaining qualitative insight from the customer’s perspective, and validating through quantitative research, can deliver a better understanding of the customer experience. Customer research also makes it easier to see where specific actions might be needed to increase satisfaction and emotional connection—which in turn can drive loyalty, advocacy, share of wallet, and spend.
- Our approach
- Customer-driven insights
- Why LRA?
- Customer experience measurement
- Top 50 Market Research Firm by AMA
LRA deep foundation in customer experience drives qualitative and quantitative insights into customer behavior and employee engagement. Ultimately, we identify specific actions that can improve key performance indicators (KPIs).
Define the “ideal” experience from the customer’s perspective—basic requirements (table stakes), competitive differentiators (that set some companies apart from others), and value-adds (that no company is currently delivering).
Design and deploy online surveys to prioritize customer needs and measure performance relative to competitors. This research is designed to answer the following questions:
- How satisfied are customers with your brand and products relative to competitors?
- What is most important to customers in attracting them and making them loyal?
- How well does your brand deliver on the most important attributes relative to competitors?
- How appealing and unique are new product concepts that you are considering?
Identify the drivers of emotional connection to the brand.
Understand core customers and segments—their requirements, behaviors, demographics, and attitudes.
Track performance over time to gauge the impact of improvement initiatives.
Drive connections through real-time feedback and immediate customer engagement.
Assess the financial impact of strong customer relationships.
We gather and interpret customer and employee feedback with the goal of increasing favorable customer perception, loyalty, and spend. Our Emotional Connection Model (ECM) allows us to identify which of your customers are connected, which aren’t, and which experiences can drive connection. Performance on the ECM is an effective predictor of customer behavior. A senior LRA researcher presents findings and works with you on action planning and recommendations.
We can help your organization:
- Understand why customers come to you, why they stay, why they leave, and what it would take to get them to return
- Prioritize performance improvement initiatives based on what’s important to your customers
- Inform brand/quality assessment design with customer metrics
- Assess employee engagement by department and supervisor, understanding impact on customer experience
Our deep capabilities in design, deployment, and analytics
Periodic reviews allow us to help you address emerging challenges and drive continuous improvement. Our brand assessment programs evolve and adapt to help meet changing industry trends and needs, enabling us to develop long-term relationships with our clients.
Improving the customer experience drives deeper emotional connections with a company/brand and increases favorable perception, spend, and loyalty.
Our dedicated technology staff has developed a powerful quality management and reporting platform, enabling us to configure scoring, reporting, and dashboard views that speak to our clients.
Customer experience measurement
LRA provides a suite of services that brings an end-to-end view of your operations. We combine data and insights gathered from across the following dimensions:
- Brand standards
- Customer experience
- Food and product safety
- Loss-prevention security
- Operational standards
- Product placement
- Site and property standards
- Supply chain, procurement, service, and product quality
- Vendor and partnership compliance
When combined with other brand inputs and research, these insights can provide a full picture of your brand performance delivery.
LRA named a 2018 Top 50 Market Research Firm by American Marketing Association (AMA)
LRA was recently named to the AMA Gold Report’s annual list of Top 50 Market Research Firms in the US. Rankings are based on revenue, major accomplishments in 2017, and key initiatives for the coming year. The Gold Report also examines trends in market research and the evolving industry landscape. Explore the full report.