Modernizing Life Sciences with QSpace: The Digitization of IT quality and Compliance has been added to Bookmarks.
Modernizing Life Sciences with QSpace: The Digitization of IT quality and Compliance
Leveraging automation to transform IT quality validation
In today’s digital-first environment, many life sciences organizations are grappling with cost pressures, ineffective capabilities, and speed to market—while also struggling to meet stringent regulatory and compliance mandates. QSpace™, Deloitte’s IT quality computer system validation lifecycle management system, digitizes the end-to-end validation process to help you achieve stronger quality and compliance management.
- Watch the video
- Applying an IT quality validation process for greater value
- QSpace is more than just a new technology solution
- How does IT quality validation work with QSpace?
- Why Deloitte?
Applying an IT quality validation process for greater value
Life sciences and health care organizations—specifically pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, and consumer products organizations—need to comply with applicable regulations (clinical, research and development, manufacturing, inventory, sales, etc.) to help ensure patient safety, product quality, and data integrity. This means all processes, equipment, and supporting IT systems must be validated. But these pressures are compounded by manual processes that can—in turn—lead to added costs and resources, inefficiencies, and inaccurate data and documentation. In a highly regulated environment, these risks could lead to financial, legal, and operational penalties for organizations.
QSpace enables clients to digitize the end-to-end validation process for IT systems. This rapidly deployable cloud-based platform integrates a number of aspects of IT quality and compliance within a single risk-based platform. QSpace uses lean processes and system-induced controls to help reduce human errors and create enterprise-wide collaboration opportunities.
QSpace is more than just a new technology solution
Our approach can increase value generation while lowering costs by focusing on:
|People first: User-friendly design helps people onboard efficiently and perform to their potential
|Quality and compliance at the speed of business: Compliance is digitally built-in, enabling teams to review systems faster and more efficiently
|Quality by design, inherently GxP audit-compliance ready: QSpace provides quality results, instilling confidence in audit-ready data
How does IT quality validation work with QSpace?
Our proprietary software is a multifaceted, in-depth validation tool that helps companies achieve IT quality confidence at speed, reducing the risk of non-compliance. To put it simply, it’s a process that automates the end-to-end validation process by integrating several aspects of IT quality into a single platform.
Other potential benefits include:
- A single platform to automate an end-to-end validation process for all IT systems.
- Digitization to enable increased efficiency, reduced cost, and enhanced reliability throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- A cloud-based platform for faster deployment to drive scalability and integration with other applications.
- Powerful analytics with near real-time insights into critical performance indicators across the validation lifecycle to reduce the cost of compliance and increase efficiencies.
- Compliance with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and other global regulations, in which electronic records and electronic signatures are considered trustworthy, reliable, and equivalent to paper records.
We have the team, experience, and knowledge to help your life sciences organization navigate through IT quality validation. We can help you define a clear, efficient, and cost-effective business strategy that can provide your company with a stable, scalable platform designed to support continued growth in an increasingly competitive life sciences market.
Technology trends transforming the future of life sciences and health care
The importance of validation lifecycle management grows