Innovation in the news has been added to your bookmarks.
Innovation in the news
The latest innovation related news
Articles and blog posts
- Deloitte strengthens XPRIZE relationship with new multi-year strategic alliance and fellowship program: January 2015. Posted on Big4.com
- Wearable tech lets boss track your work, rest and play: October 2014. Posted on NewScientist.com
- CIOs miss out on funding for digital innovation, claims research: September 2014. Posted on ComputerWeekly.com
- What’s the secret to effective innovation?: July 2014. Posted on Bloomberg.com
- Bill Briggs, CTO of Deloitte, on wearables in the enterprise: July 2014. Posted on Gigaom Research.com
- Three ways to get ahead in the wearable tech race: May 2014. Posted on Forbes.com
- A look inside the future of global leadership: April 2014. Posted on Fast Company.com
- Deloitte launches fellowship program with XPRIZE foundation: June 2014
This publication contains general information only, and none of the member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collective, the “Deloitte Network”) is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this publication.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2014 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited