D-rive powered by Deloitte
Enter the usage-based insurance fast lane with D-rive
Designed specifically for auto insurers, D-rive is a mobile-based telematics platform that captures, scores and reports on policyholder driving behaviors while engaging drivers through a mobile app and online driver portal.
Enter the UBI fast lane with D-rive
The auto insurance industry is quickly approaching broad adoption of telematics and usage-based insurance (UBI). To make the leap, auto insurers not only have to implement new technologies but also interact with customers in new ways.
Designed specifically for auto insurers, D-rive is a mobile–based telematics platform that captures, scores and reports on policyholder driving behaviors while engaging drivers through a mobile app and online Driver portal. Insurers are empowered with their own Insurer Portal and access to a data bureau of pooled driver results to help accelerate the accumulation of necessary driver and loss cost information.
- Test Driving Telematics - Read the NAMIC INsurance article
- NAMIC Exclusively Recommends D-rive - Read more about how D-rive is the recommended telematics platform for its members
- Strategically Navigating the Telematics Market - Read the NAMIC INbetween article
- A Strategic Approach to Insurance Telematics - Read the CIO Journal article
- New York Department of Financial Services Supports UBI - Read more about how NYDFS supports UBI and the innovations that telematics can bring to the marketplace
- Insurance Telematics: My Take - Read more about an industry expert's perspective on insurance telematics
Deloitte’s telematics platform offers a cost-effective and comprehensive way to accelerate your entry into the UBI market.
The D-rive team can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This publication contains general information only, and none of the member firms of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collective, the “Deloitte Network”) is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on this publication.
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
Copyright © 2014 Deloitte Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited