Deloitte Tax Accounting Conference has been added to Bookmarks.
Deloitte Tax Accounting Conference
Learn. Grow. Advance.
An exclusive training program for tax, accounting, and finance professionals, the Deloitte Tax Accounting Conference offers a full array of ASC 740 topics. A participant is immersed in tax accounting topics with practical considerations—at a time when it's needed most.
- Deloitte conference experience
- Conference agenda
- 2020 registration fees and session packages
- Hotel accommodations
- Cancellation policy
Deloitte conference experience
We are excited to invite you to join us at the Deloitte Tax Accounting Conference May 18–22, 2020. This is the 15th year of our tax accounting training, where we offer five different courses and up to 36 hours of CPE. Based on feedback from participants, we highlight the following changes:
- Conference ends at noon on Friday for more flexibility on travel home
- Complexities begins with a full day on Wednesday and offers up to 20 CPE hours
- Four-hour course Tax Accounting and Up-C & Partnership Structures on Tuesday morning
- Four-hour course Transformation Enablers on Tuesday afternoon
- Reduced individual pricing for International Essentials and Transformation Enablers
- Previous discounts replaced with new “package” discounts, which offer better pricing
Benefits of attending
Learn and earn
Deloitte specialists will be on-hand throughout the conference—leading sessions, sharing insights, and answering your questions. Participants may qualify for CPE credits with our courses.
Grow your network
Join our new receptions to network and share leading practices with peers, conference speakers, and Deloitte leaders, including members of our Washington National Tax practice and National Tax Accounting Group, on:
- Monday after Tax Accounting Essentials
- Wednesday after Tax Accounting International Essentials and Tax Accounting Complexities
- Thursday after Tax Accounting Complexities
Advance your expertise
Our new packages mix and match courses to meet your needs and enhance your expertise. Our sessions are designed to focus on tax accounting challenges, current developments, and issues important to financial reporting for taxes. Both Essentials sessions combine technical segments with a comprehensive case study to help participants better understand key tax accounting concepts.
2020 registration fees and session packages
We welcome you to tailor your Deloitte Tax Accounting Conference experience by registering for individual sessions or one of our new discount packages.
Choose the combination of any of our five courses to fit YOUR needs with tuition discounts up to 20 percent.
Click on the tabs below for package session details:
Forms of payment
Registration is payable by credit card only (American Express, Discover, Master Card, or Visa).
Deloitte's taxpayer ID # 86-1065772
Waldorf Astoria Orlando
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane
Orlando, FL 32821
Check-in time: 4 p.m.
Checkout time: 11 a.m.
$229 per night, plus
$35 resort fee and 12.5 percent tax
A limited number of rooms are being held at the conference hotels. Reservations will be confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please do not contact the hotel directly. Deloitte National Meeting Services will manage all reservations based on your online registration. Your Deloitte registration email will serve as a hotel confirmation.
Participants are responsible for paying for accommodations directly to the hotel at check-out.
- If participant cancels on or before April 22, 2020, registration fees will be fully refunded.
- If participant cancels after April 22, 2020, no refund is available.
Refunds will be processed to the original credit card. Transfers from one training to another are not permitted; however, the substitution of one employee for another employee from the same company will be accommodated within the same training or course.
and refund policy
Feedback from past participants
Overall, I thought the course was excellent. The materials are well put together and the speakers are very knowledgeable.
This is the best CPE training I have had so far. It touched everything we do in the tax accounting department.
Overall, a great course. I am so glad I attended! I got so much more from this class than the usual CPE course.
Great course. I recommend it to all of my colleagues.
I would highly recommend this class to others. Well done!