Deloitte's National Multistate Tax Symposium West – Event | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Deloitte's National Multistate Tax Symposium West
April 30–May 2, 2018 | Dana Point, California
Deloitte's National Multistate Tax Symposium West was held at the Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California.
Move forward with confidence—State implications of tax reform
This forum offered businesses the opportunity to hear from and interact with leading Deloitte practitioners from across the country to gain practical insight on how businesses can move forward with confidence in understanding and applying, in practical terms, the many complex provisions created by the 2017 Tax Reform Act (TRA).
- Learning how your business may practically interpret and apply the numerous and multifaceted provisions enacted under the TRA to your organization
- Tax accounting for state tax implications of the many provisions under the TRA
- State officials panel—catching the states’ perspectives on the TRA and what they anticipate in their jurisdictions in response to it
- Hearing directly from Deloitte’s tax policy specialist Jonathan Traub for discussions on tax policy
- Exploring the breadth and evolving landscape of state tax regime changes and reforms in response to TRA—including the recently enacted federal and international tax-related changes such as GILTI, the transition tax, and the BEAT
- Delving into the TRA’s base broadening provisions such as the IRC Sec. 199 repeal and limitations of other expenses
- Examining the unique pass-through entity matters arising from the TRA
- Discussion of considerations your company may want to address in light of the TRA implications