Transforming Global Mobility Management Bookmark has been added
Transforming Global Mobility Management
Gain greater mobility value with Deloitte and Equus
Mobility is hard—for the organization as well as the employee. Many companies are transforming their mobility service delivery model by creating an integrated, connected model or “ecosystem” powered by technology that includes third-party vendors.
- Deloitte-Equus – An Enhanced Approach to Mobility Management
- An advanced approach to global mobility
- Enhanced employee experience
- Simplify the complexity of mobility
- Get in touch
An advanced approach to global mobility
Organizations are facing increased pressures and complexity when it comes to managing mobile, multinational workforces. This includes dealing with myriad regulatory, tax, and compliance issues.
That’s where Deloitte, utilizing Equus's technology platform, can help, delivering an integrated mobility platform, and associated services for our clients’ mobility ecosystems.
Deloitte’s transformation services, utilizing Equus’s AssignmentPro technology platform can enable companies to advance their digital approach to processes, program administration, and the employee experience. Deloitte can now license, sell, and implement a technology ecosystem for clients, revolutionizing how companies:
- Manage workforce mobility
- Track cross-border information
- Combine access to data with innovative technology tools
- Better connect the entire mobility value chain of HR, talent, rewards, and vendor systems
Enhanced employee experience
Simplify the complexity of mobility
The combination of Equus’s AssignmentPro technology and Deloitte’s transformation capabilities deliver a distinctive vision and methodology and may provide teaming together, the combination of both our clients with:
- One consistent platform to initiate multiple vendor services,
- Control and ownership of their data,
- Automated reporting of integrated vendor data,
- Customized mobile employee experience,
- Scalability and greater cost efficiencies, and more.
A vendor ecosystem can also alleviate the following tasks:
- Program disruption, should a general contractor fail to meet expectations
- Reliance on one vendor to make decisions and set standards for services that may not be core competencies
This blend of strategy and tactics—the leading-edge transformation services of Deloitte utilizing the technology platform from Equus—may meet your current objectives. And it can position your organization to adapt more easily to future business changes, program scale, and vendor support.
Why settle for a complicated, disconnected, and expensive global mobility program? Let Deloitte and Equus help you make your program simple, predictive, and personal.
Technology has disrupted legacy service delivery models and created a new, viable option: The vendor ecosystem.
Organizations will now have an integrated, connected approach for their global mobility programs. We are excited to be the only professional services firm to have a relationship of this magnitude with Equus and are proud to bring this transformative offering to our global client base.