About the North America Technology Fast 500™
Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 award winners are selected based on percentage fiscal year revenue growth over a three year period. The ranking is compiled from applications submitted directly to the Technology Fast 500 web site and public company database research conducted by Deloitte LLP.
2017 key dates
Application period: April–June 2017.
Application review period: Will begin in July 2017 and companies will be contacted regarding their eligibility status in mid-September. Correspondence pertaining to your company's application should be directed to Cara Dusek or Gavin Graves, national program managers, at Fast500@deloitte.com.
Winner’s announcement: November 2017
2017 eligibility requirements
In order to be eligible for Technology Fast 500 recognition, companies must:
- Be in business for a minimum of four years
- Be headquartered within North America
- Have fiscal year 2013 operating revenues of at least $50,000 USD, and fiscal year 2016 operating revenues of at least $5 million USD with a growth rate of 75 percentage or greater
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology and it must be sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues
- Fall within one of the following industry categories:
- Energy tech
- Digital content/media/entertainment
- Electronic devices/hardware
- Medical devices
Who should apply?
Private companies must apply as well as public companies traded via over-the-counter exchanges by completing an online application form.
Public companies listed on the NYSE, NASDAQ, or AMEX stock exchanges are encouraged to complete the application form, or confirm their inclusion in the research/application process, with the National Fast 500 team at Fast500@deloitte.com.
The 2017 application period will run from April–June 2017. The 2017 ranking will be released in November 2017.
Percentage revenue growth is computed as [(FY'16 rev. – FY'13 rev.) / FY'13 rev.] x 100
What we disclose
The ranking discloses percentage revenue growth. Revenue is not disclosed, however, participants are required to provide revenue support to Deloitte.
For more guidance on the program, eligibility requirements, the application process, and information for award winners, please download our 2016 FAQs document.
Stay up to date
- Winner’s announcement: November 16, 2016
- Contact Cara Dusek or Gavin Graves, program managers, at Fast500@deloitte.com
- Sign up for Fast 500 e-mails to receive announcements and the latest information