Amplify Intelligence has been saved
Driving Insight Advantage
Analytical insights can become a competitive advantage that enable better decision-making in tackling the most challenging issues. The increased availability of rich data sets and the sophistication of analytical tools provide an opportunity to exploit valuable insights that were previously inaccessible. Amplify intelligence of your organization and leverage our Insight Advantage framework to deliver insights at an industrial scale designed to drive mass hyperpersonalization, automation of knowledge-based processes, and growth through innovation and differentiation.
- AIM—Amplify Intelligence
- Amplify Intelligence combines science and experience to make smarter decisions
- How can we help amplify the intelligence of your organization?
- Case Study
- Potential Deloitte Benefits
Amplify Intelligence combines science and experience to make smarter decisions
We tap into the latest innovative science and cognitive design thinking and combine it with our industry-specific solutions to allow organizations to get to faster, more predictive answers and outcomes. You can improve the speed of decision-making, decrease the cost of decision-making, make more informed decisions, and become more innovative with the help of our subofferings.
Our subofferings include:
- Cognitive Insights: Detect key patterns and relationships from data in real time to derive deep, actionable insights. We extract concepts and relationships from various data streams, text sources, and social media and generate new insights through cognitive analysis and correlation of data. We deliver applications that intelligently "understand" the context and provide the right insight at the right time, explaining why it is relevant and important.
- Cognitive Engagement: Improve customer understanding and activation through mass personalization, influencing desired actions. We provide answers from trusted information sources (e.g., medical journals) to end users to support decision-making, and use the same information in broader contexts to make intelligent decisions on behalf of consumers. We establish context of user engagement using knowledge from past experiences and behavior of similar profiles to provide self-serve ability via question/answer and personalized and proactive recommendations that help drive desired behaviors.
- Cognitive Sensing and Shaping: Build a deep understanding and knowledge of company, market dynamics, and disruptive trends to shape strategies. We "sense" multistructured data from numerous publicly and privately available sources of data that can be ambiguous and contradictory. We identify market trends, competitor moves, disruptive business and technology events, and apply Deloitte’s "10 types of innovation" framework to craft strategic reactions and help shape innovative corporate strategy.
- Cognitive Automation: Automate repetitive, knowledge, and natural language-rich, human-intensive decision processes. We utilize machine-learning-assisted extract, transform, load (ETL) technology to integrate multistructured data and create intelligent visualizations of structured and unstructured data. We automate the analysis and understanding of text-based documents, as well as the repetitive decision support functions.
How can we help amplify the intelligence of your organization?
The first question clients usually ask us is "Where can I get meaningful insights?"
At Deloitte, we use proven and repeatable frameworks to derive meaningful information from public and private sources. In these times, it has become critical to derive insights from big data. We help to transform organizations by leveraging rapid advances in big data technologies to weave data from disparate sources into the enterprise knowledge fabric and enable human-like synthesis of this knowledge.
Clients also ask "What can I do with all this information?"
We put insights to work where it matters the most. We can help clients generate insights before perception of need to drive timely and contextual actions and change behavior at the point where decisions are made and processes are performed. Improving core operations and building new assets can free employees to work on higher-value activities by automating routine knowledge-based processes that require human input and use enriched insights to launch innovative products and services to drive disruption and exponential growth across businesses.
Challenge/Opportunity: In the digital age, consumers are looking increasingly to technology to provide them with greater personalization and human-like interfaces. Conventional engagement tools cannot deliver this level of personalization as they are preprogramed and cannot synthesize natural language inputs from users. Interfacing with technology is highly constrained when the user request falls outside the parameters of preprogramed knowledge.
Solution: Deloitte has implemented cognitively augmented solutions that provide intelligent recommendations based on individual tastes and preferences by curating multistructured data, extracting relationships, and providing targeted insights. Advanced cognitive components like natural language processing, semantic computing, speech recognition, and synthesis allow users to interact with systems in natural language, and deep learning components enable systems to learn from prior experiences, thus delivering a more personalized experience over time.
Impact: Deloitte solutions help clients to personalize customer experiences based on business needs, which can improve customer satisfaction. From a customer's perspective, these intelligent solutions learn customer needs over time and provide rich insights to them in context of their day-to-day life. From the perspective of businesses, intelligent assistants can help drive desired behavior.
Sample impacts: Improved the patient experience and empowered care managers by delivering personalized insights about the patient and populations with timely interventions to reduce avoidable hospitalizations; informed population executives through machine-generated insights and advice to better understand population risk, manage quality of care, reduce costs, and deliver better outcomes.
Potential Deloitte Benefits
- Augment Human Intelligence: Detect key patterns and relationships from data in real time to derive deep, actionable insights
- Capitalize on Big Data: Extract concepts and relationships from various data streams, text sources, and social media and generate new insights through cognitive analysis and correlation of data
- Gain Operational Efficiencies: Provide self-serve ability via question/answer and personalized and proactive recommendations that can help drive desired behaviors
- Improve Decision-Making: Provide answers from trusted information sources (e.g., medical journals) to end users to support decision making, and use the same information in broader contexts to make intelligent decisions on behalf of consumers
- Acquire and Retain Customers: Enhance customer experience by answering questions contextually based on past behavior, preferences, weather, vacation plans, etc.; improve customer understanding and activation through mass personalization, influencing desired actions
- Differentiate and Grow: Deliver applications that intelligently "understand" the context and provide the right insight at the right time, explaining why it is relevant and important
Want to know more?
Click the button below to learn more about our Cognitive Advantage offerings.