Global Managing Partner | Chief Innovation Officer
200 Berkeley Street
As global chief innovation officer, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Andrew works across all of Deloitte’s businesses and geographies to understand disruptive change and identify strategies to embrace market opportunities created by the ever evolving technological, government, societal, and business landscapes.
Andrew has also led Deloitte’s response to exponential technological and business model disruption by forming world-class ecosystems and market solutions. He has developed and deployed multiple innovation-related capabilities for Deloitte and its clients, including:
- Market and technology sensing capability
- Ideation platforms
- New talent and talent engagement models
- Incubation of a product/new business model organization
- Incubation and scaling of crowdsourcing business models
- Market offerings specifically incorporating exponential technologies such as AI/cognitive technologies, robotics, 3D printing, nanotechnology, genomics, crowdsourcing, and sensors/Internet of Things
Andrew currently serves on Deloitte’s Board of Directors.
Look again. And see progress made
Total transformation awaits
Look again. See your business reimagined