Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP
Managing Director | Deloitte CRG
555 West 5th Street
Tim has more than 25 years of experience in working with financially and operationally challenged companies and has specialized in developing and implementing viable improvement strategies for companies in various industries; he has spent 18 of those years advising public and private companies in change management, strategy development, and plan execution. His areas of focus include: process improvement, cash flow improvement, organizational design, and employee productivity within the company. Tim is also adept at managing relationships with key external constituents during the transition.
Some noteworthy accomplishments include:
- Served as chief executive officer (CEO) and chief operating officer (COO) of residential mortgage companies
- Chief restructuring officer (CRO) of the second largest auto-hauler in the US
- Led several due diligence projects including the acquisition of an on-line mortgage origination company, a sub-prime automotive paper company, an asset based finance company, and has led the commercial loan review process on two bank acquisitions
- Advised several large automotive manufacturers in supply chain risk management
- Led the restructure of the parts distribution network during a multi-year engagement with a large automotive manufacturer’s Service Parts Operations
- Advised an independent designer and manufacturer of automotive components on a restructuring in bankruptcy
- Advised the Unsecured Creditors Committee in the bankruptcies of a private holding company, a builder and designer of homes and residential communities, and a leading global supplier of electronics and technologies for automotive, commercial vehicle, and other market segments.
- Restructure/sale and partial liquidation of a $50 million industrial distribution company
- Negotiated full recovery for unsecured creditors of an energy company
- $25 million capital raise for a technology reseller and financing company
Prior to joining Deloitte, Tim spent 13 years as a commercial banker in Detroit, Michigan, including three years as a workout banker and six years as a banker to the automotive industry.
Tim is a Certified Turnaround Professional and a past officer and member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Certified Turnaround Professionals. Additionally, he is a member of the Board of Advisors of The Receivables Exchange and the City of Los Angeles Minority Business Development Center
- B.A., University of Michigan
- M.B.A., Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan