Deloitte named an undisputed global leader in IT Strategy Consulting by ALM has been saved
Deloitte named an undisputed global leader in IT Strategy Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 30 March 2017—Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in IT Strategy Consulting. In the report, entitled IT Strategy Consulting 2017, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte is deeply involved in and committed to shaping the CIO community through its extensive CIO Program. The firm also strives to stay at the forefront of disruptive technologies and scientific advancements, and integrate them and apply them to create market opportunities for its clients.”
“I am pleased that ALM acknowledges the strength and leadership position of Deloitte’s IT Strategy Consulting capability,” said Gordon Shields, Deloitte Global Technology Strategy and Architecture Leader. “Our status as the leader in both the breadth and depth of capability is indicative of the significant investments we’ve made and validates the effectiveness of our client focused, value-driven approach.”
According to ALM, IT Strategy “provides an organization with a structured and long-term approach to determining how IT will support the business with strategic priorities. A main component of a successful IT strategy is clear communication and alignment between the business side and IT side of the organization…IT strategy consulting providers guide clients through the process of identifying a clear objective – through a series of assessments, workshops, and interviews – that aligns with and supports business goals. To complement this, providers lay out an IT design, organizational structures, processes, and a prioritized road map to support clients through their execution.”
“Navigating competitive risks, beating earnings targets and increasing market capitalization is increasingly dependent on the strategic use of technology. Making the right investments in the context of cost pressures requires a clear strategy agreed to by both business and IT leadership,” said Peter Vanderslice, Technology Strategy and Transformation Practice Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “Our goal is to fearlessly exploit the potential of disruptive technologies while balancing considerations associated with cost and execution risk. We are committed to continuing to invest so the clients we serve can innovate and outperform.”
- “Deloitte excels at defining IT performance metrics, and reporting and tracking methodologies and tools to set the stage for successful program and project management. This process also incorporates ongoing reviews and plan updates to help clients realize the full value of the IT strategy.”
- “Deloitte works collaboratively with clients in assessing their current IT culture, defining the target culture, and identifying methods to reinforce cultural changes that better support the IT strategy. Additionally, Deloitte’s CIO Program is instrumental in preparing current and future CIOs to be active in creating, executing, and managing IT strategies. The firm is highly involved in the CIO community through its CIO Program, which includes personalized workshops geared toward new CIOs, boot camps for identified CIO successors, and CIO placement.”
- “Deloitte meets the needs of the IT strategy consulting market with its Technology Strategy & Transformation group. This group’s core focus is to develop strategies and transformation plans that maximize shareholder value. It explores the impact of market, technology, and scientific trends that are relevant to each client, including the implications for shaping technology strategy and associated opportunities.”
- “The firm’s Transformation Diagnostic is a very thorough approach supported by a robust methodology to identify and quantify value opportunities.”
- “Deloitte’s business-aligned Technology Strategy Framework shapes the core tenets of the IT strategy (vision, operating model, architecture, required business and IT capabilities, applications, infrastructure, workforce, sourcing, information management, and performance measurement). Collectively, these components outline a target state environment and enable the performance of a gap analysis. Gaps are addressed through the definition and prioritization of a set of sequenced initiatives and an execution road map.”
For more information, please visit Deloitte Technology Consulting.
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
ALM Intelligence (formerly Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory) is a leading market research firm that has exclusively been analyzing and researching the global consulting industry since 1970. The full report is available for purchase at http://www.consulting.almintel.com/.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.