Alternative Investment Services has been saved
Alternative Investment Services
Deloitte in British Virgin Islands - putting an unrivalled diversity of talent, skills, experience, and insight to work
The Deloitte Audit team delivers a differentiated audit, accommodating a rapidly changing regulatory environment, increasing client needs and new technologies.
Global Strength. Local Delivery.
Our private equity, hedge fund and mutual fund group in the US has over 2,500 dedicated professionals. Our global financial service industry includes over 19,000 professionals. Our hedge fund practice has over 80 dedicated partners worldwide.
Auditing is a highly complex process, and the role of auditors as a vital link in the financial reporting chain has never been more important, nor their role as trusted advisors more valued.
The global network of Audit and Risk Advisory Services professionals at Deloitte member firms provides a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance —anywhere in the world.
- Financial statement audits of wide range of investment strategies and structures
- SSAE 16 Reports for administrators and investment advisors, including readiness engagements
- Agreed-upon procedures engagements
- Advisory services on adoption of new accounting standards
- Advisory services on preparations of annual financial statements
- Advice on changes to offshore and onshore regulatory environments
- Access to Deloitte’s global investment management expertise
- Conversions from US GAAP to IFRS
- Advisory services on initial structuring or restructuring of funds
Deloitte has a strong presence in the Caribbean and Bermuda, with more than 500 professionals dedicated to bringing their talents to bear on our clients’ unique issues. The Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda countries serves the English-speaking Caribbean from offices in The Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, British and United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago. Though we operate in multiple countries, our professionals have a single focus: to help clients navigate their business challenges and achieve success.