Summer Internship Program
Ready. Set. Grow.
By joining our summer internship program, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and diverse organisation, and get to work with people who are forward thinking and committed to making a difference. We believe this is what makes us uniquely Deloitte.
About our program
Our summer internship program runs from June to August of each year. Students will work in an area of their interest, meet industry leaders and deliver virtually alongside interns from Deloitte’s global network in positions across:
- Advisory (Actuarial, Risk & Analytics; Consulting; Risk Advisory & Financial Advisory)
- Internal Client Service (Finance; IT; Human Resources & Marketing)
Over the past ten years, over 200 students have passed through Deloitte’s internship program. Students that are seen to show initiative and those who exceed our expectations are usually invited back in the subsequent years and result in full time employment at the end of their degree. Many of our interns have gone on to leadership positions, including our CEO, John Johnston.
Your role as intern
We are looking for students with proven academic ability, who can demonstrate a strong sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills coupled with drive, initiative, energy and enthusiasm. Here’s what we can offer you:
- 10 (maximum) weeks of paid employment
- Real work experience as a junior resource with one of our service lines
- Opportunity to participate in our Deloitte Global Project initiative
- On the job coaching and mentoring from an experienced Deloitte employee including guidance on your designation and career opportunities post-graduation
Applications for our 2017 Graduate Program are now closed. If you are interested in taking part in the 2018 program, we invite you to visit our website after the summer to apply.
Don't just take our word for it... hear what some of our past interns have to say:
“Where you take your career depends on where you start. I began my career as a graduate intern and transferred as an associate to Milan before returning to Bermuda and progressing to CEO”
John Johnston, CEO, Deloitte Caribbean and Bermuda