OECD releases Second Edition of the AEOI Standard and a new version of CRS FAQs has been saved
OECD releases Second Edition of the AEOI Standard and a new version of CRS FAQs
The road continues
On April 6, 2017 the OECD published a new version of their CRS-related Frequently Asked Questions and the second edition of the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information in Tax Matters (“AEOI Standard”).
The AEOI Standard expands on the CRS XML Shema User Guide and includes additional guidance on handling corrections and cancellations within the CRS XML Schema.
The CRS-related FAQs have been updated to add the following questions:
- Section I: General Reporting Requirements
- Sections II – VII: Due Diligence Requirements
- Section VII: Definitions – A. Reporting Financial Institutions
- Section VII: Definitions – C. Financial Account
- Section VII: Definitions – D. Reportable Account
Access the details and contacts list by downloading the factsheet.