Deloitte named a global leader in Regulatory Compliance Program Consulting by ALM
NEW YORK, NY, USA, 25 May 2017 — Deloitte announced today that ALM Intelligence has named it as a global leader in Regulatory Compliance Program Consulting. In the report, entitled Regulatory Compliance Program Consulting 2017, ALM Intelligence highlights, “Deloitte is on the forefront of helping clients evolve and elevate the role of the chief compliance officer (CCO) and the compliance function in advancing the enterprise wide strategic goals and business objectives through the development of deeper integration and alignment between compliance and its internal and external stakeholders.”
“Deloitte’s longstanding position as the global leader in regulatory compliance consulting has been reconfirmed in this latest report from ALM,” said Sam Balaji, Deloitte Global Risk Advisory Leader. “The extensive depth and breadth of our regulatory consulting capabilities puts Deloitte in a unique position to help Deloitte clients address their most complex regulatory challenges and to leverage regulatory risk as a source of competitive advantage.”
According to ALM, Regulatory Compliance “refers to the formal operating and reporting processes designed to provide reasonable assurance that an organization is adhering to applicable internal and external policies, procedures, standards, laws, and regulations. The goal of regulatory compliance program consulting is to help clients create suitable, sustainable, and repeatable processes, supported by appropriate organizational structures and enabling systems & analytics, to address existing and evolving regulatory requirements and obligations.”
“The recognition by ALM of our #1 rank in both client impact and breadth of capabilities is a clear testament to how highly our clients value our advice on practical compliance with laws and regulations, as well as our insights on how to transform compliance by leveraging technology and innovative solutions,” said Henry Ristuccia, Regulatory Risk Leader, Deloitte Global Risk Advisory.
- “Deloitte’s Centers for Regulatory Strategy employ former regulators and executives who maintain relationships with international standard setters. This enables Deloitte to provide insights that help clients stay abreast of emerging regulatory developments and leading compliance practices.”
- “Deloitte’s Transition Labs aim to develop the next generation of compliance talent by equipping clients with business and enterprise-specific insights that set them on the path to success in meeting the diverse needs of multiple stakeholders.”
- “Although compliance is an aspect of most of Deloitte’s work, the firm’s regulatory compliance services are concentrated in its Risk Consulting practice – specifically in its Regulatory Risk Consulting Group, which offers regulatory strategy, compliance, and response consulting services.”
- “Deloitte’s core strength lies in its ability to bring a strategic dimension to enabling the people, process, technology, and analytics that modernize or deepen client maturity across eight key components of its Compliance Risk Management framework.”
- “Deloitte looks to modernize existing compliance functions to create measurable value (i.e., return on investment) by focusing on three basic activities: 1) integrating and rationalizing activities across an enterprise wide line of defense structures, 2) implementing consistent and clear processes and tools that simultaneously address multiple obligations, and 3) enabling new technologies across the compliance framework to aggregate data and provide for more timely, informative, and predictive testing, monitoring, analytics, reporting.”
- “Deloitte gives client access to the full scope of its resources, including its Greenhouses, Transition Labs, and practitioner summits, which focus on building the next generation of compliance talent needed to manage world-class compliance programs. These programs provide compliance professionals with leadership training and specific internal and external stakeholder feedback and business insights to reorient their position as a value-added partner to strategic management and front-line business units.”
- “Deloitte is actively investing in several Centers for Regulatory Strategy to deepen relationships with international regulatory bodies, and better engage and shape the regulatory debate at a local and global level. The centers provide thought leadership, education, and assistance in helping organizations stay ahead of and respond to the changing regulatory landscape.”
As used in this press release, “Deloitte” refers only to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries bringing world-class capabilities, insights, and high-quality service to address clients’ most complex business challenges. To learn more about how Deloitte’s approximately 245,000 professionals make an impact that matters, please connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter.